RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

This a screenshot taken while playing PanzerMike’s scenario Gates of Warsaw. A scenario that I highly recommend. PanzerMike also just updated it so the scenario should be even better than the version this screenshot was taken from. With pointers on Photobucket editing from RepsolCBR I now have desktop wallpaper to remind myself what happens when tanks are not properly supported by infantry.

c99de0f7-77b0-4287-ba04-fa08f671f6fc_zps9449bea2.jpg

Cool pic MOS a real group of stragglers!!!

One of the reasons they look cool is because they are wearing your helmet mod. And their destroyed vehicles have your hit decal mod on them. (In fact some of the vehicles have several of your hit decals on them) Thanks for taking the time to mod and share. The mods really improve the game immersion. Not to mention the cool screen shots.

One of the reasons they look cool is because they are wearing your helmet mod. And their destroyed vehicles have your hit decal mod on them. (In fact some of the vehicles have several of your hit decals on them) Thanks for taking the time to mod and share. The mods really improve the game immersion. Not to mention the cool screen shots.

No problem cool to see someone using em. Heres some of the wire and net ones im fixing up for the next release...

CMRedThunder2014-08-1822-23-48-10_zps4ad1e100.jpg~original

CMRedThunder2014-08-1822-48-37-44_zpsaec93272.jpg~original

CMRedThunder2014-08-1822-35-57-71_zpsf84a9992.jpg~original

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Yup... when you look at the pictures above, particularly the second I think.. and then realise that within the happily accepted limited of what CM is... outcomes are realistic.. it is near unbelievable how lucky we are to have CM :).

When I look at the competition in tactical wargames.. it is truly amazing how far ahead CM is.

BTW.. I too could produce a long wish list.. ;).. but the true measure is against the existing competition where CM is so far ahead it is massacre..

All the best,

Kip.

Hi,

Yup... when you look at the pictures above, particularly the second I think.. and then realise that within the happily accepted limited of what CM is... outcomes are realistic.. it is near unbelievable how lucky we are to have CM :).

When I look at the competition in tactical wargames.. it is truly amazing how far ahead CM is.

BTW.. I too could produce a long wish list.. ;).. but the true measure is against the existing competition where CM is so far ahead it is massacre..

All the best,

Kip.

What he said +1

• 3 weeks later...