RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

I've met the guys on the Autobahn south of Munich heading north.

Foto170714121422_zpsac35eabf.jpg

Probably transporting stuff for the upcoming 'Alpenfestung' module.

I've asked the driver about the status of the patch. But he pretended he didn't understand what I was saying. What a jerk...

• 2 weeks later...
The picture above with the same effect...

5017afbd-5728-48ee-8d4a-ff0d065a24e7_zpsa37a098a.png

Very cool photos. They could be printed out, framed and hung on the wall. Or used as wallpaper on the computer desktop. I use paint and Photobucket but have never tried to use the effects in Photobucket. When I get a chance I think I will give it a try. I could use some cool desktop wallpaper.

RD061814RTMKPanther_zps775d1cc3.jpg

QUOTE]

I love having fresh meat delivered on a platter!! Those Panther riders are going to do a great job of absorbing the enemy's lead production. Enough of that, and the enemy will not be able to produce effective bullets: we win!! Excellent technique... ;)

Very cool photos. They could be printed out, framed and hung on the wall. Or used as wallpaper on the computer desktop. I use paint and Photobucket but have never tried to use the effects in Photobucket. When I get a chance I think I will give it a try. I could use some cool desktop wallpaper.

Hello.

To create these i did like this...

I used the following on the EDIT page:

ENHANCE ------> Hi-Def

EFFECTS ------> boardwalk

FRAMES -------> splatter

Very easy to do...:) and i agree they turn out quite nice !

I used the following on the EDIT page:

ENHANCE ------> Hi-Def

EFFECTS ------> boardwalk

FRAMES -------> splatter

Very easy to do...:) and i agree they turn out quite nice !

Thanks Rep. I am going to try this. If anything turns out as good as yours I will post it here.

If you liked those tactics check out Comrade Tikhonov. His BA-64B was destroyed several turns ago. I had him moving along a river towards the rear. However he crossed paths with two advancing Panthers at a ford across the river. Tikhonov decided to defend the ford. He killed one German before he became a hero of the motherland. There is now a monument at the location marking the site as Tikhonov’s Ford and to this day minstrels sing songs of his heroic stand.

Pshaw! The slacker only nailed one German? The man had a pistol! He should have been able to take out both tanks and all the Germans in and on them. They just don't make 'em like they used to...

Michael