RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Great urban/Stalingrad type scenes! But, what's with the superhero with the extending neck in the first pic??

Agreed, the way the neck stretches like that when a soldier throws a grenade really looks ugly. It's that way in all 3 WWII CMx2 titles.

That's because CM has never featured train cars. It's Umlaut magic!

How did he do that? That's for him to reveal... ;)

Well, I thought that might have been the case, but man, that's a lot of masking/transparency/whatever on (I assume) the truck textures. I didn't think that much manipulation would be possible. Very, very clever indeed!:eek:

Boy, I need to revisit the editor. I never noticed train cars before, or the...bridge?...that looks like rusty piping!

They´re not in the editor because they´re mods of mine. All part of a map/scenario including a (rather large) pack of scenario specific tagged mods.

yes I did see them but they look like 2 trucks

This better? :)

14462713043_624dc2551f_b.jpg12

14441420404_7c2367594e_b.jpg13

Well, I thought that might have been the case, but man, that's a lot of masking/transparency/whatever on (I assume) the truck textures.

You´re right, it is two heavily modded and alpha channeled Studebakers

Very, very clever indeed!:eek:

Thanks :) I´ll post more about this soon in the mods and maps section.

And the CMRT Mod of the week award goes to.....

<audience quietly listens as man in tuxedo opens fancy envelope....>

UMLAUT!!!

<crowd bursts into applause>

<camera zooms to seats where Umlaut is seated next to a very attractive and famous Danish bikini model who hugs him as he heads to the stage to get the award...>

ManuelFerrara23rdAnnualAVNAwardsShow8spiu2g94Nyl_zpsd0fa19a2.jpg

Umlaut thanks his grandfather and grandmother, a few professors in school, a long list of other modders, takes about 5 minutes....