Wich CMx2 iteration are you waiting for most?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of them

But at the top of the list is CMSF2,

I still do not own any of the CMSF stuff presently.

I was OK with the weapons.

I just did not like the fact about the match up. Of course, I could have done blue on blue stuff. But that means I would have to invest time in creating scenario. I am sure there is some out there, but not much.

Whereas, I will enjoy scenarios designed with the new CMSF2 concept and will also have the ability to create any terrain map, which also was lacking in the first.

So that is for sure at the top of my list.

1 - CM:FI - GL (I like to finish this one up as I have already finished all the current scenarios)

2 - CM:EF (No need to say more)

3 - CM-BN - MG (finish the series)

And I guess

4 - CM:SF 2

if nothing has come out of or on the horizon by BF for 3-4 months.

If SMSF 2 was Asia (Korea) then I would place it a lot higher but I just do not have much interest in USA vs Russia. USA vs China (via Korea) seems like a much likelier step and would give us access to much more than we have ever been exposed to before.

If SMSF 2 was Asia (Korea) then I would place it a lot higher but I just do not have much interest in USA vs Russia. USA vs China (via Korea) seems like a much likelier step and would give us access to much more than we have ever been exposed to before.

That would be interesting too, but i know i am going to enjoy modern Russia vs USA a lot :D. At least that means the OPFOR is going to be a serious challenger, so i hope that unlike CMSF1 the camppaigns wont just be a series of curb-stomp battles where you end up with 2 friendly WIA and 200 enemys killed + 50 enemy vehicles destroyed.