We're not so old after all

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 24 and suffering from a major age crisis. You know, the one where you start wondering when is the time to stop doing drugs and partying and instead find a wife and get a mortgage.

When it gets bad, I come over here, read some posts and feel young again. :D

these last two entrees are young pups, you know you are dragging down our average, now knock that off.

Ready to party my 50th birthday, or is that some type of funeral I am going to have.

No man cave here, mine will be called the war room, now to just get the kids out of the house for good to make that happen.

In 3 weeks, I will be the same age Hitler was when he blew his brains out in the fuhrerbunker...

I don't know what it says about me that I not only had the time to figure that out, but even told my wife...:rolleyes:

Well, three hours before he blew his brains out, Hitler didn´t have a wife. (though I don´t know what that says about anything - except perhaps something about what organs get redundant, when you get married).