We're not so old after all

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40, but I feel like 140 after seeing all those pixeltruppen die due to my clumsy mistakes - "What! the door was on the other side of the house", "I'm sure there is no artillery here...", "Mines? nahhhh!", "This seems like I quiet bocage area, I'll move quickly through here", and so on...

43 but feel really old today. Just went to Florida Univeristy with girlfriend who is going for a Doctorate. Why don't College girls find pudgy middle aged men with 3 kids and child support atractive.)

Hey, things aren't all bad, you have a girlfriend.

Ok I'm 26, I have been a member of battlefront since i was 19. Most of my friends around my age are gamers aswell (none of which will ever accept a CM game into their lives).. but believe it not we are all actually very normal people. have girlfreinds, not reclusive or socially inept and none of which still live with their parents ha! All the while leading normal fulfilled lives ^_^

In 3 weeks, I will be the same age Hitler was when he blew his brains out in the fuhrerbunker...

I don't know what it says about me that I not only had the time to figure that out, but even told my wife...:rolleyes:

56 and You haven't conquered Half the World yet?:rolleyes:What a Loser.:D

Is that why your signature is about eggs?

I am glad to see that there are a few younger people on this forum. it's hard to interest people in something that happened 65 years ago. I am curious when I am 80 if there still will be the same level of interest. I hope so as this was the last true war (counting Korea as an extension of this war) that was man against iron. Now it is more like machine against machine.