Combat Mission 2000-2011

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vid is not bad, much of the new CMBN footage could have made better use of the new map editor material though. Thinking back to how wonderful the early CMBN screenshots looked , much of the map footage looked a bit bland in this vid , could have been made more realistic looking with the tools available.

Buildings look just about the same as they did in CMBO. After watching that, i'm thinking apart from the infantry, most of the changes are not graphical. Be interesting to see same vid with the modded skins and scenery we had back then. Bet they look better than CMBN skins :)

Buildings look just about the same as they did in CMBO. After watching that, i'm thinking apart from the infantry, most of the changes are not graphical. Be interesting to see same vid with the modded skins and scenery we had back then. Bet they look better than CMBN skins :)

No disrespect to the modders modding CMX1, but err no. The models in CMX2 are away more detailed. Still only my word. CMX2 is light years ahead IMHO. I enjoyed CMX1 - no mistake but CMX2, got to try it I reckon.

After watching that, i'm thinking apart from the infantry, most of the changes are not graphical. Be interesting to see same vid with the modded skins and scenery we had back then. Bet they look better than CMBN skins :)

Get your eyes checked, or try viewing it in a resolution above that of a postage stamp. ;)

After watching that, i'm thinking apart from the infantry, most of the changes are not graphical.

I beg to differ:

5turno1135300.jpg

Buildings could use some work, but nothing mods/patch/module can't fix.

We've come a LONG way in 10yrs.

Wonder how things will be in 2020?