Christmas 2021 Scenario Challenge

kohlenklau

coming soon!

STAL RANENYYE ZVERI

@NPye @umlaut  I have swept the dust off Nigel Pye's Stalingrad mods and some excellent stuff done by umlaut as well. Thank you gentlemen, your creative and talented efforts are going to be utilized in a new scenario, maybe scenarios with an S. Play as Allies vs axis AI. Stalingrad's Central District: Soviet soldiers attempt to knock out an immobilized panzer in the snows of late 1942...

now available in my goody box...Go to the CMRT Aisle and look in the new combined Barbarossa and Stalingrad shelf. It needs the previous [barbarossa] mods and a new folder of NPye's Stalingrad mods [stal] and [snow stal].

STAL RANENYYE ZVERI

(Stalingrad Wounded Beasts)

@NPye @umlaut  I have swept the dust off Nigel Pye's Stalingrad mods and some excellent stuff done by umlaut as well. Thank you gentlemen, your creative and talented efforts are going to be utilized in a new scenario, maybe scenarios with an S. Play as Allies vs axis AI. Stalingrad's Central District: Soviet soldiers attempt to knock out an immobilized panzer in the snows of late 1942...

I got in on this a little late and will not be 'competing' but would like to offer my assistance/advice to any newcomers to scenario creation. Also hereby give permission to anyone wanting to use portions of any of my master maps to create their own scenarios.  Just load them into the editor and downsize them, add new setup areas and terrain objectives.

A bit over 2 weeks left in this event. Never too late to write a customized cool scenario of your very own design!

If it is your first one, don't be overly worried. You will learn so much to do it and maybe get "the bug" and want to do another but it is inevitable that it will improve. You cannot be George MC Hammer on your first rodeo.

My scenario/campaign release timeline is delayed by now learning I have COVID...

I had Vax 1 and 2 back in the summer but now have tested + for COVID.

Amazingly, today I had a good idea on improving scenario 2 of 3 in my play as Soviets CMRT Barbarossa Campaign.

@Faucci Thanks Dude!!

Edited by kohlenklau

8 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

My scenario/campaign release timeline is delayed by now learning I have COVID...

Amazingly, today I had a good idea on improving scenario 2 of 3 in my play as Soviets CMRT Barbarossa Campaign.

@Faucci Thanks Dude!!

Get well! Wish you health.

8 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

@Faucci Thanks Dude!!

Hey Phill didn t know about this man, hope you will stand up soon.

(We need you on the forum scenarioboy)

Vc 3 will come soon to us, but really I would like to know, if this help really, for the next and next variant, we are only cobaye, for the rest of the humanity, and they have to stop this f...discremination with the pass,... oupps !!

(Ithink I am on the wrong thread to talking about this, well what is done is done)

Take care you and your family (mon pote) !

JM 

9 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

@Faucci Thanks Dude!!

Wishing you a speedy and full recovery. Awra best!

Thanks guys.

Day 2. just woke up. FEELING BETTER. the body aches seem to have disappeared! Last night I felt painful throat with congestion but I got up and gargled a long time and it seems gone for now. Wife is making a big crockpot of turkey soup! Have not even had my coffee yet and I feel more energetic vs yesterday. 

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN RIGHT NOW PLAYTEST A SMALL SCENARIO...thanks

Edited by kohlenklau