Amazing Help Desk Service.

I had an issue with CMFI where I was getting a message that I was missing 3 breeze files. I messed about to see if I could sort it out with no luck.

So I filled out a Help Desk form outlining the problem, and since it was Sunday I didn't expected an answer until later in the week.

1 hour and 15 minutes afterwards I had a reply from John Costello........on a Sunday. He had taken the trouble to provide a download for me of the 3 files I needed.

What great service!! Unbelievable. 

9 hours ago, mjkerner said:

Elvis is the best!

Isn't that something similar to what you used to say to your teacher to avoid having to go up and write on the blackboard? "You know what, Ma'm (Sir)? Among all the teachers in school, you're the best.

Edited by BornGinger

Thank youse guys. It's very kind of you to say. I have been on the other side of tech support. So, I know what it feels like. I always think that if I'm in front of a computer then I'm on duty....no matter what day or time it is. And I'm in front of a computer a lot. #ineedalife

38 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

Thank youse guys. It's very kind of you to say. I have been on the other side of tech support. So, I know what it feels like. I always think that if I'm in front of a computer then I'm on duty....no matter what day or time it is. And I'm in front of a computer a lot. #ineedalife

I'm beginning to realize how hard you're working for us. I've been pretty unreasonable towards you in the recent past, mainly out of frustration because of the delay of Fire and Rubble. And although I know that you won't lose sleep over that, I think apologies are in order. 

1 hour ago, BFCElvis said:

This is my computer. There are many like it but this one is mine. My computer is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my computer is useless. Without my computer I am useless.

:)

29 minutes ago, ratdeath said:

This is my computer. There are many like it but this one is mine. My computer is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my computer is useless. Without my computer I am useless.

:)

Good one, ratdeath!

On 3/30/2021 at 5:53 PM, Aragorn2002 said:

I'm beginning to realize how hard you're working for us. I've been pretty unreasonable towards you in the recent past, mainly out of frustration because of the delay of Fire and Rubble. And although I know that you won't lose sleep over that, I think apologies are in order. 

Good words, well said.  @BFCElvis is second to none with his support, and I suspect any delays are not of his making 😉.