Gustav Line- PREORDERS and new Screenshots!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there be a package deal at some point?

Oh and new Movie lighting Mode..fancy.

Yes, there will be, after release. We are not offering it for preorder for technical reasons, because obviously CMFI is available for download right away, but the module isn't.

Martin

Just looking at Pre Order and looks like no extra cost to ship to Europe?

That is a good deal if that is the case?

Ignore me just went through process and it is $27 doohh

Follow full process before posting...

:)

Will have to wait for Download only option...

:(

Postage is becoming a right royal pain. I just tried to post a small package inside the UK and they wanted £8 from the Royal Mail. I found a courrier to do it for £3.90. Less than half the cost....

Oh wow I can already see all these squads moving in single-file getting eaten by quadruple AA guns ;)

You still can't preorder download only, right?

With the quad, it really won't matter if they are single file. :( Talk about an absolutely vicious amount of firepower.

Looking forward to gaming Anzio. General Lucas was I think much maligned. His decision not to try to grab Rome right after the landing was the right one although he could have grabbed the Alban Hills as a better defensive position.

But is there any chance of extending the time frame slightly to the end of June 1944 to cover German reargaurd actions like ths signiicant action.

Would be good to get the Indian and Gurkha divisions into a futur expansion in addition to the Free French and Morroccan Goums.

From where the will the game be shipped? Last time (CM Italy) the bill was just too high with 45 + shipping (Netherlands) + customs. If it is again from outside Europe it will be download only for me.

Can't wait to play!!

As of Jan 1, ALL products are being shipped out of only one location, which is in the US.

27 dollars to ship a plain DVD to Europe is a bit hard for my wallet, but hey, this is Battlefront's new baby, so..... pre-ordered !!!! :D

(but if the Free French don't eventually find their way to Italy within a future module, I'll really get mad at you guys :mad:)

pre-ordered!

OK, if I had everyone in the EU who wanted me to fly there with the games in my suitcase? I could open a paypal, you guys send me the money, I get the airline ticket and meet you there in Europe somewhere...how about Roma? of course I can also get to a post office and mail it once there. I hang out a few days, stroll over the see the art and drink some vino, have some bruschetta...I would need like what 40 or 50 people to make it worth it? ;-)