May Status Update

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I regreat to inform you that my opinion, while not valid, is certainless not worthless! lol

So, repent you wicked man! lol

seriousl, I am checking here multiple times aday... no worries guys, fix what ever is broken and get it out as best it can be,

For myself, thank you for this product...

I understand actually that judgement day is May 21st of this year and the end of the world is October 21st so you may not even get the base game. Unless of course this was the plan all along and heaven is playing CMBN....

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

So true. A major computer virus, released by China will mutate and latch onto CMBN as it's being downloaded by all of us, on May 21st. The only effect it will have on the game is to make all the soldiers look and sound like Justin Bieber! The mental anguish of the Combat Mission community will be so great that it will rip apart the Earth's core.

I knew the demo wasn't coming today as soon as I got word at 7:15pm this evening at my kid's baseball practice from my wife that the bloody lumber company failed to deliver anything to my house today ... this despite the fact that my $2500 order was confirmed on May 3rd and I've got post installers coming tomorrow morning at 8AM and NO POSTS for them to install (and most of the day free at home tomorrow to have played). Rrrrrrrrrr.

I knew the demo wasn't coming today as soon as I got word at 7:15pm this evening at my kid's baseball practice from my wife that the bloody lumber company failed to deliver anything to my house today ... this despite the fact that my $2500 order was confirmed on May 3rd and I've got post installers coming tomorrow morning at 8AM and NO POSTS for them to install (and most of the day free at home tomorrow to have played). Rrrrrrrrrr.

Boy, I'll bet they're going crazy over at the lumber Co. forum!

What are post installers? Stumps foundations? strange people u Americans gotta use the internet for everything. Why not just use a carpenter. :)

I've got post installers coming tomorrow morning at 8AM and NO POSTS for them to install (and most of the day free at home tomorrow to have played). Rrrrrrrrrr.

Well, that's about the laziest forum participant I have ever heard of...

"POST installers..." - what, you're too lazy to post them yourself??

No-one else but you to blame if them have no posts to "install"... So sit down and write some lame posts for them to "install" in your place...

:) (a smiley just to provoke Peng)

Maybe this afternoon EST in the US? Then again maybe not..........................

For pity sake just come out and say its not getting released this week people! As a marketing plan I'm somewhat tired of the drama.

And all fanboys,I still like battlefront I'm just one of the "annoyed" with the lack of clarity on this. Announce a date,if it has to be pushed back do so,but this it can arrive at any time has now pressed my buttons and i call shenanigans!

Now i feel much better.............guess i can go another week before a rant escapes me again. Though if any asshats go with a biting reply a good forum flame war could pass the time.

I have to say that I do understand battlefront for holding the demo release. After all all the people writing here (at least the vast majority) will buy the game no matter what. Demo's purpose isn't exactly to entertain hardcore fans... maybe we should all say something like: "uhmmm... I was browsing the internet and ended up knowing about CB:BN. I'm new to this kind of game, and I'm not really sure I'll buy it. Certanly a demo could help me to evaluate the product and decide for a future purchase"... :)

OK. uhmmm... I was browsing the internet and ended up knowing about CB:BN. THUS I HAVE NEVER VISITED THIS SITE BEFORE. I'm new to this kind of game, and I'm not really sure I'll buy it. Certanly a demo could help me to evaluate the product and decide for a future purchase