May Status Update

From my original CM:BO Demo instructions from way way back ....

OK, so when is the final version going to be released? We can not specify an EXACT day since until we get the CDs and manuals back in our warehouse all bets are off :-) But it appears likely that somewhere around the first week of June is likely. The D-Day anniversary is approaching...

HMMMM .... Repeat of 11 yrs ago ?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game will be released when it's done! Now quit crying and get back to digging this trench! The allies will be landing here in Calais before you know it!

And change your pants already!

Demo will not be released on a Thurs/Friday since they will not want a major code release (remember the game and demo will be ready roughly the same time) near a weekend in case there is a code crysis (yes I spelled it crysis.. as in the great series that was turned to crap when it was dumbed down for the consoles).

The demo must be released today.

Because it's ready and don't want to release at weekend as Steve said.

The monday is a good day for two weeks evaluation before game dropped on the line.

The game release will be within W21 as my opinion.

I doubt it will be released today, reading back in this thread to what Steve and beta testers have said. Maybe Wednesday, but if not, then prolly next week.

I sure hope I'm wrong, though!

I do too. 11 years to the day that the CMBO GM demo was released would be an awesome way to celebrate that anniversary. I keep refreshing hoping so.

I understand actually that judgement day is May 21st of this year and the end of the world is October 21st so you may not even get the base game. Unless of course this was the plan all along and heaven is playing CMBN....

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

There's a radio station near where I live that is making a big deal about this. Posters, stickies on vehicles, even the big expensive electronic billboards. I'm looking forward to tuning in on May 22nd and hearing what they have to say. :D

Edit: Ah it's mentioned in that link. Family Radio in Oakland.

There's a radio station where I live that is making a big deal about this. Poster, billboards, even stickies on vehicles. I'm looking forward to tuning in on May 22nd and hearing what they have to say. :D

Probably - "if you haven't heard anything it is because you are on the list of the damned. For a small contribution we can have your case revisited."

Meanwhile I hope to be too busy with CMBN to notice. besides none of my friends will have heard anything either.