May Status Update

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beware of my mighty knickers! :D

The cow will lethargically remove and chew through said knickers,sending you running away like a little girl. The cow will continue to graze triumphant while awaiting the game release. just chewing my cud.

Dear BFC:

I was browsing the internet and ended up knowing about CB:BN. THUS I HAVE NEVER VISITED THIS SITE BEFORE. I'm new to this kind of game, and I'm not really sure I'll buy it. Certanly a demo could help me to evaluate the product and decide for a future purchase.

...but my (new--no wait, this is my first, yeah, that's right, my first) guess is Demo next Monday, Game Tuesday.

The cow will lethargically remove and chew through said knickers,sending you running away like a little girl. The cow will continue to graze triumphant while awaiting the game release. just chewing my cud.

Nobody's ever drawn blood from me and nobody ever will!

Probably not today....

Assuming Steve, Charles and Moon are normal ;)

:D :D :D That's a good one. Phil paid, errrr, told me he's the only "normal" one

And the clock is approx. 3pm there now?

4PM. 6 hours difference between Eastern and Central European.

I think they heavily implied in another thread that the demo release is Wed or Thurs. My bet is Wed (tomorrow)... but the wording better described Thursday.

Link please ... it's all but impossible to refresh so fast ... must've missed that post. Thanks.

Link please ... it's all but impossible to refresh so fast ... must've missed that post. Thanks.

Read here-

In response to when you need to cancel orders before the game ships:

"My advice is to get the information tomorrow and then make a decision."-Steve

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=96343

That strongly implies to me the release date, perhaps ship date, is Wed or Thurs of this week. I suppose if Steve is saying get the information tomorrow, that implies that the ship date is probably not Wed, but rather Thurs, so that the OP has just enough time to cancel. But if the demo is to preceed the game release, then a Wed demo release, Thurs ship date seems strongly implied.

Read here-

In response to when you need to cancel orders before the game ships:

"My advice is to get the information tomorrow and then make a decision."-Steve

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=96343

That strongly implies to me the release date, perhaps ship date, is Wed or Thurs of this week. I suppose if Steve is saying get the information tomorrow, that implies that the ship date is probably not Wed, but rather Thurs, so that the OP has just enough time to cancel. But if the demo is to preceed the game release, then a Wed demo release, Thurs ship date seems strongly implied.

Thanks, Doctor T. That's how I'd read that too.