May Status Update

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone tell you its bad habit to rest your finger on the trigger...even allowing that you're a primate. I mean just think what would happen when you finally see the game go live and you all tense up like. Now take it one step further and let's assume you have said gun pointed at your PC :eek::P

Anyone tell you its bad habit to rest your finger on the trigger...even allowing that you're a primate. I mean just think what would happen when you finally see the game go live and you all tense up like. Now take it one step further and let's assume you have said gun pointed at your PC :eek::P

Aim... breathe... hold.... squeeze F5. :)

We always trained never have your finger on the trigger unless your ready to pull it.....that way you don't get an accidental discharge in case you get surprised.....How's Fairfield.....I'm a former Vanden Viking from years back.....still go back when ever there's a class reunion......

Axis or Allied, Enjoy the Demo guys. Got to hit the sack for the four letter word.

Redundancy letters came out today so better look keen and not total red-eye tomorrow and Friday.

See you tomorrow fellow monkeys.

We are going through the same uncertainty regarding jobs. Good luck vincere

It would be good to get away from the realities of real life for few hours a day

Yea.. having sex with models on private yachts and driving supercars gets pretty tiresome. I think I need to take a break and play some CMN to distract me from the rigors of everyday life.

We always trained never have your finger on the trigger unless your ready to pull it.....that way you don't get an accidental discharge in case you get surprised.....How's Fairfield.....I'm a former Vanden Viking from years back.....still go back when ever there's a class reunion......

Nice, I went to Golden West when I was an air force brat. My son will be going there and then more than likely Vanden himself. Small world eh? :)

If your still local after game release we should PM and set up a game :D

Nice, I went to Golden West when I was an air force brat. My son will be going there and then more than likely Vanden himself. Small world eh? :)

If your still local after game release we should PM and set up a game :D

Well not exactly local anymore as I live in Louisiana now....but we can always set up a game sometime.....what year did you go to Golden West? My sister went there....I graduated back in 73 so its been a long time ago.....Surprising how much the place is changed....