May Status Update

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok - I'm ready now. Got all the grass cut, an external window sill replaced and solar paint applied to the bitumen-covered part of my roof. That's my job list clear for the next four days before I need to go back to work for a series of six twelve hour night shifts on Monday.

Now is the time!

Unless we get a demo today, I am not sure how we would see the release this week. I hope to be wrong but at this point it looks like yet another week without a release.

You don't have to give a specific date BF. Simply posting quickly no release this week, that would of been just fine.

Missed the end of April and in the Mac is back post, 14 - 21 days looks to be missed as well.

Simply let us know if there is no release this week, its really not that hard.

1:30 on the east coast so a few more hours left in their day. Mind you I'm sure they are working 12 hour days!!

Man I wish we had a webcam set up in the office or at least outside. We could see if any cars were in the parking lot ;)

I bet you Steve drives a WWII JEEP to work.

1:30 on the east coast so a few more hours left in their day. Mind you I'm sure they are working 12 hour days!!

Man I wish we had a webcam set up in the office or at least outside. We could see if any cars were in the parking lot ;)

I bet you Steve drives a WWII JEEP to work.

hmm no posts from steve today ether.

Hey fellas,

I used to be a regular around here from CMBO straight through to CMAK, then lost interest when the series moved into modern warfare.

Anyway, even this many years later I'm getting a huge sense of deja vu checking the Battlefront homepage and the forums every 15 minutes waiting for news on the release of Normandy!

Maybe if we start chanting in unison, we can speed this along.

GG