2022 Mid Year Update

11 hours ago, PIATpunk said:

I just hope attention is paid to including bug fixes pointed out on this forum, as well as registered in their internal tracker.

No, if you want that to happen you better keep a list of bugs yourself. Unless you have seen confirmation that a given bug has been entered into the bug tracking system by a beta tester.

1 hour ago, Twisk said:

"hit opening"

To me that's a little enigmatic for BFC to address 😉

Do you mean the entrance of a round through an opening is not modelled correctly?  Or that you can't hit an opening?  I know that when I hit 'Open' the hatches do actually open, so it's not that.

16 minutes ago, Vacillator said:

To me that's a little enigmatic for BFC to address 😉

Do you mean the entrance of a round through an opening is not modelled correctly?  Or that you can't hit an opening?  I know that when I hit 'Open' the hatches do actually open, so it's not that.

Frontal hits to the front center of the T-90 will penetrate with the message "hit opening". There is no armour there, so even 5.56 will penetrate.

https://community.battlefront.com/topic/141144-t-90a-front-armour-bug/

Edited by Grey_Fox

I found it to be good overall. Delays are nothing new to us by now. We have enough content as it is. Quality of life improvments would be seriously appreciated by any owner of a Battlefront game.

I'm looking at you Multiplayer.

It was good to hear that CM Pro has taken a back seat for the consumers, either way the regular CM features will trickle into Pro. 

10 hours ago, Artkin said:

I found it to be good overall. Delays are nothing new to us by now. We have enough content as it is. Quality of life improvments would be seriously appreciated by any owner of a Battlefront game.

I'm looking at you Multiplayer.

It was good to hear that CM Pro has taken a back seat for the consumers, either way the regular CM features will trickle into Pro. 

Totally agree. I have every CM2 WW2 game and modules and have yet to play anywhere close to all the missions and campaigns. That is over a decade of playing CM2 titles. 

15 hours ago, Sorcerer117 said:

01:40:00

The news is there is no news :D

They could atleast give us a estimated date.

Thanks for sharing this.  Very informative.  I recently picked up Flashpoint Campaigns as an alternative to CM, which is what I play 95% of the time.  Flashpoint is actually a really good companion for CMCW, it's a level up but still tactical, w hexes at 500m.  

Now I just need time, dang it, I've got no time.

3 hours ago, danfrodo said:

Thanks for sharing this.  Very informative.  I recently picked up Flashpoint Campaigns as an alternative to CM, which is what I play 95% of the time.  Flashpoint is actually a really good companion for CMCW, it's a level up but still tactical, w hexes at 500m.  

I'm really, REALLY, thinking to get this game. Its on sale, but idk if im gona like it.

1 hour ago, Sorcerer117 said:

I'm really, REALLY, thinking to get this game. Its on sale, but idk if im gona like it.

It's WEGO, which is why I decided to try it out.  I am still total noob at it, but good step by step tutorial.  But work & other stupid things is killing me lately so nearly no wargaming.  Will they have wargames in heaven?  Or hell?  If so then death is looking less frightening....   I guess in hell the game will always freeze before the victory screen so you never know how you actually did.  I am thinking the only way I'll get time to play is to actually be dead.  

I like that there's so much less mouse clicking than in other games.  Give some orders, sit back & enjoy watching the fight for a while, repeat.

Edited by danfrodo
addition

5 hours ago, danfrodo said:

Agree completely. Excellent sim game. But it is a lot to wrap one’s head around if time is limited. The new edition is near release and looking like a significant leap forward.

15 hours ago, Sorcerer117 said:

Hm.... just saw this game mentioned here and got interested. At Steam it´s ~23$ with its one DLC so might take it as well since everybody here seems sort of recommending or appreciating it. Although it´s of 2017 (with latest updates) it´s low system specs and small download which is another Plus.

Hm... bits of read in the GM (can be downloaded at Steam without yet owning the game) and it really looks interesting in scale and scope. Maybe bits of reminding of Command Ops and vintage 360ies V 4 Victory series with CW setting. Also see some well known names in campaign/map design (Mad Russian) and playtesters area. So put both into the basket, but haven´t pulled the trigger yet. Bits of more reading in the GM.

Edited by RockinHarry