Fire and Rubble

BFCElvis

3 hours ago, Frenchy56 said:

Thank you very much,

I've been using this mod before.

I think the principle of this mod is to bind the magazine to the model of the svt40 rifle, but the root cause of the bug should be the lack of the magazine model, so with this mod, this problem can be solved most of the time, but the animation of changing the magazine cannot be reflected.

A few were picture requests- There's an M44 in the top picture (center), and the other two are Soviet winter (with the random mix of Ushanka and helmet).

There's a good deal of visual variety for the infantry, always at the service of showing things that could be a characteristic of the unit ("military" versus "standard" appearance for Volkssturm), and for breaking up visual repetition over large formations (Soviet winter helmet/Ushanka- also for greatcoat models).

Edited by benpark

9 hours ago, Battlefront.com said:

Good eyes.  Doesn't matter how many times we look at this stuff ourselves, just can't beat having lots more people take a look!  We'll get the SVT-40 magazine and MP44 left pouch problems fixed.

Steve

Pre-orders will be released tomorrow, Steve, so please tell them to hurry up...😛

On 4/12/2021 at 1:21 AM, BFCElvis said:

Here are a few more to pick over. Ben takes very nice screenshots...

April 11 3.jpg

I really like the buttonhole, belt and pouch details on the uniforms. The hats are especially nice and some of the best uniform work so far in CMx2, I'd say.

13 minutes ago, mjkerner said:

Are  there winter and summer skins, by chance?  Their cheeks and noses have a nice, wintry rosy red look.April 11 3.jpg

I have also noticed that the skin is redder in the screenshot, and the texture may have used the <winter> tag to make it different, just like the <night> tag in CMBS for facial camouflage, and the <snow> tag in many mods for snow on clothes

3 hours ago, mjkerner said:

Are  there winter and summer skins, by chance?  Their cheeks and noses have a nice, wintry rosy red look.

2 hours ago, t34577685 said:

I have also noticed that the skin is redder in the screenshot, and the texture may have used the <winter> tag to make it different, just like the <night> tag in CMBS for facial camouflage, and the <snow> tag in many mods for snow on clothes

In order for you to have glove textures the BMP affecting the face it is [SNOW] tagged and could be different...Could be all of this or maybe we will have a [VODKA] tag...but who cares...RELEASE IT NOW!!!!!!!!

11 hours ago, t34577685 said:

That’s the thing, BFC has yet to make more than one set of skins per belligerent faction in all its titles. This would be a new thing from them. And now that I think of it, pretty easy mod to do (the cold face look, that is).

55 minutes ago, benpark said:

I believe that only the WH and Waffen SS branches get the M44, randomly distributed within the formations selected.

Under "Standard" Appearance/ warm weather, I believe.

That is ok.

An additional question:

I can see soviet cavalry troopers (blue trousers) on one of the screenshots of the gallery.

Are these a selectable uniform-option in the "appaerance-menue" or is it a scenario with the tag [cavalry}?

2 hours ago, mjkerner said:

That’s the thing, BFC has yet to make more than one set of skins per belligerent faction in all its titles. This would be a new thing from them. And now that I think of it, pretty easy mod to do (the cold face look, that is).

The gloves (hands) are part of the face texture. So that's false.

They simply made the face redder when they added the gloves. You can see it in CMFB and CMFI.

Edited by Frenchy56