Fire and Rubble

BFCElvis

10 minutes ago, Freyberg said:

I'm not going to get in a fight with either of you. I'm actually trying to be conciliatory to you both ❤️

I think forum etiquette is important, especially on the topic of war, which combines the twin topics of politics and death in their most tragic form.

You both appear to be new to the forum, so you may not have seen how unpleasant these political arguments can get. It's just best if we stick to the game - like heated arguments about whether the Bren Gun is better than the BAR 😛

One non-game related post(IIRC)  in two and a half years ain't bad. The second post is on you 😏

8 hours ago, dbsapp said:

Agree! Unless the Soviets are condemned and Wehrmacht is praised, then it's OK! 

Enough. As has been pointed out this isn't the place for political discussions. I am sure there are forums out there that are more suitable but this isn't one of them. It looks like you're brand new here so I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt. 

This isn't a thread that I intend to lock. Which means if it continues I'll need to use other means to bring this to a halt. Got it, everyone?

6 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

Enough. As has been pointed out this isn't the place for political discussions. I am sure there are forums out there that are more suitable but this isn't one of them. It looks like you're brand new here so I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt. 

This isn't a thread that I intend to lock. Which means if it continues I'll need to use other means to bring this to a halt. Got it, everyone?

Loud and clear 👍

Just now, t34577685 said:

I remember Mr. Steve mentioned a possible range of 2-4 weeks not long ago. I think the lower limit of 2 weeks will start in a few days

2-4 weeks when we hit Final Candidate.  Final Candidate = no more changes to the code, artwork, etc. unless it is *VERY* important.  Attention is focused on the installer, ReadMe documentation, etc. 

We thought that might be last week,  but a few more changes were needed.  We think this week will be Final Candidate.

Steve

2 minutes ago, danfrodo said:

I get the frustration about waiting.  but I suspect that ~4 weeks from now we'll all be complaining we don't have enough time to play all the new content.  That will be a nice 'rich person' problem.

Then we're gonna complain about our wives and their eternal crusade to keep us busy and prevent us having fun.