Shock Force 2 Unofficial Screenshot And Video Thread

Mord

Two man UK sniper team equipped with an AT launcher each, set to hide in an isolated farm far to my left flank. After taking out both tanks they effortlessly picked off the dazed crew trying to crawl away. I think someone has earned a medal in this particular engagement...

dbBPpyz.png

On 4/2/2021 at 1:54 AM, jamxo said:

Really enjoying CMSF2, two missions into the Highland Games campaign. After playing CMBN for the last few months fighting and manoeuvring in the desert feels very fast paced and exciting, not to mention how great it feels taking out a tank from across a huge map with a Javelin launcher..

07pyIjf.jpg?1

UjB44IN.png

Would u mind telling me Exactky how u did this - is the reshade a downloadable file (software ?) that needs to be implemented with movie mode ? These screenshots are hugely impressively - artwork 

On 4/11/2021 at 4:13 PM, borg said:

Would u mind telling me Exactky how u did this - is the reshade a downloadable file (software ?) that needs to be implemented with movie mode ? These screenshots are hugely impressively - artwork 

Reshade is basically a lightweight graphics program you can install to run over a game (almost like Steam Overlay or Fraps) which can change/improve the visuals by adding various graphics filters/post processing effects. 

It’s relatively simple to install and combined with some of the amazing mods out there can really help to improve Combat Missions visuals quite a bit. My own preset improves the anti aliasing, sharpness, contrast and tones and most importantly for my enjoyment tweaks the colours to make things look a bit more gritty.

There’s a good instruction PDF here if you scroll down the thread 

or on YouTube some instructions: 

• 1 month later...

Cold War and Fire and Rubble are out and here I am playing SF2. I am determined to finally finish the Task Force Thunder campaign. No distractions! 

Here is a missile flying right past (and partially through) some dude's head.

Yboyjgq.png

kiJ6aDa.png

SZDVb46.png

PvVoZg9.png

The missile clipped through his helmet and possibly his skull a little bit. Or maybe it missed his skull by an inch or so? Hard to tell. Never seen anything like it. He should have at least been smacked in the face by those tail fins, or burned in the face by the rocket exhaust. I wonder what that would have looked like IRL.

There were two AT-14s fired at this guy almost at the exact same time. Both missiles flew right past him and then exited off the map without exploding.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Edge of Darkness continued. To master CM log every successful action for the future. This time the 'Hunt Command'.

Move to contact on 'Hunt' from here everything works out automatically. huntingb.jpg

The Javelin although effective gives away the position of the operator.

prey.jpg

Operator was spotted once fired only one thing to do "fall back!"

preyb.jpg

It worked because of night vision used by elite troops. 

Edited by chuckdyke

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stock German campaign battle #2.  Step 1: use anti-personnel artillery to clear potential ATGM rooftop positions as much as possible.  Step 2: advance scouts w Leopard overwatch.  Then these true believers open up -- on a Leopard.  Ah, actions & consequences.

rsIVrlM.png

0C1gy2s.png

It's hard for me to put into words the amount of sublime emotional and spiritual satisfaction this provided.  These guys would've shredded my scout vehicles.  Dang, that felt good!

q7I4X93.png