Shock Force 2 Unofficial Screenshot And Video Thread

Mord

• 2 weeks later...

Just started fiddling with my OSIRIS stuff for the first time in ages.  :ph34r:

One day I'll hack a proper scenario or two out of that concept, but I made a few errors when creating it that make building a decent scenario a chore (basically I have to remove & replace all the units on one side, or both sides if I'm going for the scenario that I would really like to build).

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, 37mm said:

Thought I'd bump the thread back onto the first page with a small video & an update to the CMSF2 modpack I use...

Nice vid!

I really like the modpack (it is my standard CMSF2 for at least sounds), is there an update to download?

Really enjoying CMSF2, two missions into the Highland Games campaign. After playing CMBN for the last few months fighting and manoeuvring in the desert feels very fast paced and exciting, not to mention how great it feels taking out a tank from across a huge map with a Javelin launcher..

07pyIjf.jpg?1

UjB44IN.png

Edited by jamxo