The Vehicle Pack is out!

"The Vehicle Pack updates your game engine from v3.00 to v3.10. It includes a number of bug fixes and other improvements to the engine that will also be part of future free patches."

SO we will be get some future fixes released as free in advance with this pack?

Can I learn the intent of this fixes?

Regards

unfortunately i will not buy this pack especially for this absurd price.. I hate to be that guy, but with no scenarios included i dont see the point as quick battle in CM games arnt fun or the AI just bunches up and does nothing..

The price is anything but absurd and worth the value. Do as I do, start making your own scenarios, it is fun and very challenging. I like it even better than playing the game itself.

I'm glad to see the Vehicle Pack but was expecting a price closer to $10. This is a little steep for a handful of rare units. Was is really that much effort in company resources to produce these few units?

I can't speak for BFC, but I'll speculate that "crab" vehicles and their mine clearing function is an entirely new feature that probably took a bit of work. I think the trailer to the Churchill Croc is a first too unless one counts towed anti-tank guns. It's possible buyers are incuring some early user costs with this pack and when similar vehicles are introduced in other games the cost will be less. I'm jazzed to see the Flak Panzer 38 which I've been lobbying for for years. My only disappointment is that some additional soft vehicles would have been fun.

I'm glad to see the Vehicle Pack but was expecting a price closer to $10. This is a little steep for a handful of rare units. Was is really that much effort in company resources to produce these few units?

The short answer is, yes.

I'll add....I think there are 27 new units (I'm not sure how many hands you have :) ) which works out to 74 cents per unit. When put in those terms...... For me, it's worth 20 bucks just to have the flame units and AVRE.