RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

10 hours ago, quakerparrot67 said:

s-tank-

that's a really nice group of screenshots. serious atmosphere,   i'm feeling the bone chill just looking at them.

what winter mods are you using?

cheers,

rob

Thanks. The modded terrain textures are part of 37mm's All In One pack for RT, no clue who made them originally I'm afraid.
I'm also using ReShade to add a few things, like ambient light, bloom etc. IIRC I made some changes to the color balance as well.

4 hours ago, S-Tank said:

Thanks. The modded terrain textures are part of 37mm's All In One pack for RT, no clue who made them originally I'm afraid.
I'm also using ReShade to add a few things, like ambient light, bloom etc. IIRC I made some changes to the color balance as well.

what ReShade FX in particular? I´m still looking for that optimal set for getting various CM environments having the best looks. Currently on ReShade 5.4.2 with all packages installed.

I would say that the Moltke Battle needs a bit of work. During the Set-up Phase some of the troops can't be moved because of the way the "red" section has been laid out. In particular one of the FOs is in a tower at the front of the station with no windows. He can't be moved until the battle starts and the only way he can go is into the line of German fire.

Also, when one of the reinforcing Assault Guns arrives, it is stuck inside the railway station. 

7 minutes ago, Warts 'n' all said:

I would say that the Moltke Battle needs a bit of work. During the Set-up Phase some of the troops can't be moved because of the way the "red" section has been laid out. In particular one of the FOs is in a tower at the front of the station with no windows. He can't be moved until the battle starts and the only way he can go is into the line of German fire.

Also, when one of the reinforcing Assault Guns arrives, it is stuck inside the railway station. 

All sorted for v2. Cheers

1 minute ago, Warts 'n' all said:

There were rumours in the music press that "Shorty and the Strange One" had agreed to appear in Mr Pye's latest production but these proved to be unfounded. The words "Get outta here, you Limey schmuck", cannot be confirmed.

LMAO **** um....lol I gotta a bigger B lister...