RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

I am going to get CMRT, but my first love s the West... looking forwards to engine upgrades there ;). What would the hit decal look like for a real gun?;) 14" direct hit anyone.

Although thinking about it, I suspect we might not get that one. Less of an add on graphic to the basic model, and more of replacing the model with a few new doodads!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:T-34_Blown_Apart.jpg

That'd be called a crater. :-)

Here's something I completely forgot I had.

Someone had commented on the CMBN/CMRT terrain 'looking the same'. Here's literally the first screenshot ever taken of the game with a side-by-side comparison to CMBN. I don't even think the first beta had fallen into the testers hands at that point. You'll note CMBN is a tiny bit more 'green'. ;)

CMsample1_zps0fb5aadc.jpg~original

Well, for that pistol it's actually correct.

7.62x25_TT.jpg

Wow, I did not know that. I got confused between Makarov and Tokarev. I am now fully wikipediad up and better informed.

Hey, I have been near your home town. I loaded cargo on a ship in Helsinborg. I worked on ships for a decade, mostly cargoes out of and into the Baltic.

Wow, I did not know that. I got confused between Makarov and Tokarev. I am now fully wikipediad up and better informed.

Hey, I have been near your home town. I loaded cargo on a ship in Helsinborg. I worked on ships for a decade, mostly cargoes out of and into the Baltic.

I hate helsingborg..

But that's just because I failed my drivers test there...

Because I "didn't plan my driving well enough"...

Had never been to the town before my drivers test, and they wanted me to plan my driving better?

asshats!

Sorry, got derailed a bit hehehe...