RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Far from a novelty in my eyes. You guys are on the right track here. Hopefully you can get something similar to the TOW series. The hit decal states ammo type used, whether it is a penetration or ricochet, and the angle. Very fun and interesting to see what nailed your armor.

grab_2014_04_05_06_54_53_572.png

grab_2014_04_05_06_49_44_46.png

Too much information there. Why in the hell would you know exactly what round holed your armor?

Seems that a more appropriate level of information is "Holy crap, I could fit my fist through that hole. At least a xx mm shell."

Much more realistic than "OMG, I got holed by a 76mm APBC PzGranate sumfink or other at a 28 degree angle"

Too much information there. Why in the hell would you know exactly what round holed your armor?

Seems that a more appropriate level of information is "Holy crap, I could fit my fist through that hole. At least a xx mm shell."

Much more realistic than "OMG, I got holed by a 76mm APBC PzGranate sumfink or other at a 28 degree angle"

I actually like this but it can be a feature that the user can turn off and on. I'd like to see this added.