RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

You've got to admit, the game doesn't 'feel' like Normandy. :D

Yeah map making in CM continues to progress, this s**t is like art. Every release I get more and more impressed with the talent working on these games and with the additions BF is making available for map design. It will be interesting to see if folks catch all the new stuff in the game.

Funny thing... just last night I was testing out a scenario and a bunch of Panthers got holed by IS-2s. As I am playing RealTime, and am also distracted paying attention to what both sides are doing (Scenario Author Mode), I didn't know who nailed the Panthers. Since this has some bearing on changes I might make to the AI Scripts, I checked out the hit decals. While doing so I thought "damn, this is actually quite useful" :)

As someone else said, all new features have a novelty factor. If they are useful then people will take them for granted. From a gameplay standpoint, that's a good thing.

Steve

And, not only does IS-2 make a hole big enough to put your fist through, note that it even cratered the ground in front of the tank!

An extra observation. I believe those tiny white flowers directly beneath the tank are strawberry plants. ;)

ScreenshotD_zps551c34e5.jpg~original

I think MikeyD has a point.

I do wonder if after the novelty wears off anyone will notice the decals. I hope BF didn't sacrifice anything else useful for them.

I would think nothing was sacrificed because its all just a matter of time to implement, and battlefront doesn't seem tied to a deadline, my impression. As far as a novelty, I find I CSI the battlefield constantly now based on these decals, I am really appreciating how weak side armor is.

That's because they are turtles :D

purpheart23, I'll have someone PM you to see if you have a save of that. I don't recall anybody ever seeing that before.

Steve

I don't have a save, it was a RT QB with zero saves, iron manned. :P. I'll see if i can find the QB map that I played it on. It was a rather large river with a long long ford. Also don't know if it's a bug or feature (hoping feature) but i had infantry crossing without using the ford, the river was really shallow and they were moving maybe half their normal speed at move and quick. Anyways, let me go look for this QB map.

Edit* Found it, it was the southern ford on Rough-water-village QB map 43