War Game of the Year!!!

That's right folks, CM Normandy has won "Best PC Wargame of 2011 – Community Award" over at WarGamer.com!!!! Top of the heap, top of the list, king of the hill, the great one, all of these and more can be used to describe CMBN, and now there is yet another award to post on the product page.

Really proud of all the folks here at Battlefront for building such an awesome game for us to whine about and occasionally play. And also of the community for getting their cursors over to WG and voting for CMBN, I know I did!

Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy FTW!!!

Administrator

And the winner is...

Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy has been elected the Best PC Game of the Year 2011 by the Wargamer.com community! What makes us especially proud and happy is that the 2011 Wargamer.com Community Award is selected by you, the players! Everyone at Battlefront.com, the full-time staff as well as the countless volunteers would like to express our thanks for the community's support and appreciation!

And in light of this recognition, perhaps there is some other more meaningful way in which you might show your appreciation ????? Can somebody help me here ???? Anyone????

OH YEAH!!!! un module por favor ;)

I was just playing a battle where a couple of platoons were doing an assault supported by armor. I watched it from a distant view. Artillery firing, machine guns firing supporting fire, mortars firing, infantry advancing & firing. Houses collapsing, panzers exploding...

It looked awesome. It was one of those moments when you realize how great a game CMBN really is. So, congratulations to all the people involved!

I would like to congratulate Battlefront for this award. If I were to tally up the amount of fun and enjoyment I have received playing this game it would far,far exceed the price. CMBN ranks top 1 or 2 games I've ever invested time and money in. Well deserved guys.

Well deserved, and it's not like there was no competition with Panzer Corps running a close second in the voting. I love both games, but voted for CMBN.

That's right folks, CM Normandy has won "Best PC Wargame of 2011 – Community Award" over at WarGamer.com!!!! Top of the heap, top of the list, king of the hill, the great one, all of these and more can be used to describe CMBN, and now there is yet another award to post on the product page.

Really proud of all the folks here at Battlefront for building such an awesome game for us to whine about and occasionally play. And also of the community for getting their cursors over to WG and voting for CMBN, I know I did!

Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy FTW!!!