CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

So here's my lead Panther, minding its own business rolling down the road with its two SPWs homies (second one is just above right side of the turret).

a11.jpg

As they near a crossroad, I stop all and ask the right 251 to exit a team to get a peak thru that right hedgerow for any contact.

Well... I guess... Jackpot?   (trees removed for visibility)

b11.jpg

So here's my lead Panther, minding its own business rolling down the road with its two SPWs homies (second one is just above right side of the turret).

a11.jpg

As they near a crossroad, I stop all and ask the right 251 to exit a team to get a peak thru that right hedgerow for any contact.

Well... I guess... Jackpot?   (trees removed for visibility)

b11.jpg

Well, considering your marechal Foch-quote I assume you immediately attacked?

So I normally don't post 'joke' videos but with my opponent lending his uh....lyrical abilities, I couldn't resist. He's not having a good start to his attack as the Germans in "Breaking the Panzers!" - needless to say as his opponent, I'm having the time of my life ;)

So I normally don't post 'joke' videos but with my opponent lending his uh....lyrical abilities, I couldn't resist. He's not having a good start to his attack as the Germans in "Breaking the Panzers!" - needless to say as his opponent, I'm having the time of my life ;)

Ah, nice to hear "Shorty and The Weird One", as they are known in the derelict recording studio that I call my home.

Edited by Warts 'n' all

Rather fortunate for me. Luckily I had redundant AT guns, but I suspect the battle will go up in difficulty for my Scots shortly. After this abortive effort, he pulled back all along the front and covered himself with arty.

If a fierce local action evolves I may film an AAR of that.

You do not often see an operational Sherman tank with so may hits (seven) so I thought I would share.  He and his mates are duelling with a couple of Panthers and a PzIV but at about 1800m range.  All they seem to be able to do is mess up each others paint job (BTW the Sherman is at a higher elevation than the Panzers).

post-68949-0-21888000-1439149236.jpg

post-68949-0-21888000-1439149236_thumb.j

The KwK 75's inability to penetrate reliably past 1.1km is precisely why everyone needs to practice fire discipline ;)  -- savaged an opponent not too long ago when his PaK-front opened fire prematurely. Felt very satisfying knocking out a series of helpless PAK guns; now a Panther on the other hand...

Your opponent made the same mistake I made the first time I played this - he didn't pay attention to the briefing.  If it is any consolation to him, the slaughter I endured was worse. :P

He has adapted magnificently at least, and actually has now tried infiltrating; I had to commit Bren Gun carriers to seal off the penetration. He's been keeping my frontline pinned with harassing arty fire as well. I imagine he's gathering his wits and waiting for the second reinforcement wave. Between him wrapping around my flank and clearly having multiple artillery batteries in support...I won't be getting spoonfed anymore Panzers I think.

Glad to hear you guys are enjoying this one.

Although I do remember that when the Germans reached "Infiltration zone 2", I wasn't awarded any points. Zones 1 and 3 worked fine, but not 2, no matter how many of my men entered it. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Zone 2 is an occupy objective, so you need to hang on to it until game end   ;)

P