CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

I honestly think it was some kind of glitch. Our game was having some very slight delay/desync issues that I think contributed to the bodies appearing on the tank. Not really sure on the nuts and bolts of why it happened as I can only venture a guess. 

Glitch or not I thought it was interesting (albeit a bit morbid) and decided to pass it along!

It certainly makes for a unique screenshot. :)

One of the coolest things I have seen. A squad assaulting a hilltop trench the ai sniper stays behind in case a head pops up out of the trench. The enemy in the background chose wisely.

6d7f10f.png

Cool shot.

I think that German is friends with the LW Field boys I'm currently commanding. I keep having to send in extra guys to tap the forward guys on the shoulder and let them know that the battle isn't over yet. Every time the Poles get close and fire back, my guys do a Polish High Five (two hands).

Some master techniques for flanking with armor:

1. Approach silently

Bug1.jpg

2. At the proper moment, issue the levitate order and voila,...

Bug2.jpg

3. Much better position for the Panther!

Bug3.jpg

4. Hey, let´s do the same for the other cat too...

Bug4.jpg

5. The Kubelwagen joins the party...

Bug5.jpg

6. Well, sometimes works, sometimes it ruins your Quick Battle....

Bug6.jpg

Some screenshots from a scenario I've made, we're at the half-way mark in the battle and its been quite energetic. 

PAhWGYZ.jpg

4tDBEFO.jpg

aJNR3iY.png

The 3 and 15 PzGrenadiers were freshly arrived from Italy for the Battle of Nancy and still wore their Italian theater attire. The battle in the Moselle bridgehead was notable for the high amount of armor support afforded to the Germans - at least 10 StuGs, possibly even 15, to the lead battalion. 

z5vWUWt.jpg

Most of the fighting in the town is being done by 2 platoons of infantry with the better part of a tank company. On the flank the second tank company is too busy contending with the newly-arrived StuGs to shell the town from different angles. I was hoping to cut the road the StuGs were to arrive on before they made it, but from a design perspective I'm glad that wasn't possible in the time allotted.

TCGEnSr.jpg

A 76mm threads the needle and shoots high, drat.

rLXnnPv.jpg

gqEwRfL.jpg

The StuGs don't miss, but the entire 76 crew survives and legs it to safety. The rest of the Company is on the way, with smoke covering their flank.

H3Rc5to.jpg

Edited by Rinaldi