CM:BN Screenshot Thread #2

Guys,

Somehow I must have changed a setting regarding posting images.  I can't post any images from TinyPics as they only come out with the little black x in a box.

What should the settings be?  Any suggestions? 

Heinrich505

PM me the url of one and I'll take a look :)

Hey Rambler

i loved your screenshots specially the one of the german MG firing with smoke or explotions going on on the background. 

I have been learning how to use photoshop lately and i took the liberty to edit it a bit and share them, hope you don´t mind, if you do ill get rid of them.

anyway here are the two versions i did, nothing to complex 

MG2_zpspdgd9vzc.jpg

MG_zpsxjahxwgp.jpg

Edited by AjarmanG

Hey Rambler

i loved your screenshots specially the one of the german MG firing with smoke or explotions going on on the background. 

I have been learning how to use photoshop lately and i took the liberty to edit it a bit and share them, hope you don´t mind, if you do ill get rid of them.

anyway here are the two versions i did, nothing to complex

Thanks man, and I don't mind you editing the ones you did. I like the first one.

• 2 weeks later...

Who says snipers are no use - These guys did a great job for me...

post-68949-0-11696300-1437248195.jpg

To bad the did not survive the battle.  Yes, this was an Elite sniper team.  I added him to my two platoons of infantry becasue I like to have snipers around.  And this was against a human opponent so no relentless silly waves of targets.  The only other asset in the game the caused more casualties was one of my tanks with 30 kills.  The sniper team beat out the other three tanks easily.

post-68949-0-11696300-1437248195_thumb.j

May I present to you - the very young Chuck Norris at his holiday job:

When young Chuck was attending the University of Applied Badassnes he sought, like every other colledge student, after a job to improve his financial situation.

Chuck%20Norris%20Holiday%20Job%20001_zps

Luckily there was a war going on over in Europe.

Chuck%20Norris%20Holiday%20Job%20002_zps

As he didn't want to work too much (lazy college student) he only volunteered for the US Paras, not any serious assignment like the SAS or such.

Chuck%20Norris%20Holiday%20Job%20004_zps

Still the regulation armament was a bit too flimsy for his tastes so he did some little improvements.