RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

1 hour ago, BFCElvis said:

I'm play testing a FR battle and this guy is my guitar hero right now. His engine, tracks, radio and optics are gone but he's still alive and still getting some kills.  I counted 34 hit decals in the screenshot. There are another half dozen on the other side.

IS1.jpg

Hero of the Soviet Union gongs all round for that tank crew.

On 2/19/2020 at 5:46 PM, BFCElvis said:

I'm play testing a FR battle and this guy is my guitar hero right now. His engine, tracks, radio and optics are gone but he's still alive and still getting some kills.  I counted 34 hit decals in the screenshot. There are another half dozen on the other side.

IS1.jpg

It took a lot more of a beating before I finished but was still never knocked out.

Wow.png

1 hour ago, BFCElvis said:

It took a lot more of a beating before I finished but was still never knocked out.

Wow.png

Huh, is the rear turret MG actually able to be used by the commander? Also interesting that there's an IS-1 in a FR mission, considering there were only ~100 of them built in late 43 to early 44 and many that survived till later were later retrofitted with the soviet 122 (effectively turning them into IS-2's). Is this one of the earlier missions chronologically in the module?

Edited by Gkenny

26 minutes ago, Gkenny said:

Huh, is the rear turret MG actually able to be used by the commander? 

Yes, and it is pretty cool to see.  I had a screenshot, from the CMRT base game, of a rear turret MG firing before Photobucket's vandalism.   

Edited by MOS:96B2P

1 hour ago, Gkenny said:

Is this one of the earlier missions chronologically in the module?

It is set on June 25, 1944. And it's described by the scenario designer as "This scenario is semi-historical. It has a firm historical background story for flavour, but the map and unit selection is fictional (but representative for what one might expect at that place and time, at least I like to think so...)." Without giving anything away....It is a Soviet attack of a heavily fortified German position. And to call it "heavily fortified" is selling it short. 🙂 

3 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

It is set on June 25, 1944. And it's described by the scenario designer as "This scenario is semi-historical. It has a firm historical background story for flavour, but the map and unit selection is fictional (but representative for what one might expect at that place and time, at least I like to think so...)." Without giving anything away....It is a Soviet attack of a heavily fortified German position. And to call it "heavily fortified" is selling it short. 🙂 

Gotcha, seems interesting. Looking forward to seeing it. 

• 2 weeks later...