RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

3 minutes ago, MOS:96B2P said:

+2.  Nice combined arms attack.  Also looks like another interesting map.  :)  

Cheers @MOS:96B2P The combat career of a panzergrenadier under my command is filled with glory and honour, and really, really, really short.

Aye it's not as large as it looks but different (based on real terrain in southern Poland) its a shallow valley and you attack along the hills on one side.

We know the limitations of handheld flamers - can only use em (safely) vs suppressed targets that can't fire back.  Maybe same is true for the HT ones.

(When are you going to let us have the helmet-less mod link btw?  Looks very good.)

Edited by Erwin

1 minute ago, Erwin said:

We know the limitations of handheld flamers - can only use em (safely) vs suppressed targets that can't fire back.  Maybe same is true for the HT ones.

(When are you going to let us have the helmet-less mod link btw?  Looks very good.)

Worked out the challenge was having em smoke a trench system and I was getting too close! The power of a short break and some coffee!!

6 minutes ago, Erwin said:

I was planning on uploading it with the release of the mini-campaign Alarmeinheiten which is waiting on the release of Fire & Rubble (for partisans, SS unit and maybe a few new vehicles).  Alarmeinheiten has placeholder units for partisans and SS now.  However there is no real reason I can't send the mod over to CMMODS IV.  I'll get started on that process today.      

Mini-Campaign Alarmeinheiten.  Soviet attack on one of the four Avenues of Approach.       

c5UWZW2h.jpg

MhilB6th.jpg

zCye6tah.jpg

Soviet troops breaching the defenses and fighting into the village.

pVQgoSKh.jpg

24gtTSXh.jpg

WtiTCqmh.jpg

Breakthrough as smoke rises from the overrun German position.  (Due to a scheduling snafu the Alarmeinheiten did not arrive in time)

PBoTkHgh.jpg

Edited by MOS:96B2P

50 minutes ago, _Kraut_ said:

I would like to post some in game screenshots, but it looks like there is a upload limit (2mb) in total and I have reached that.

How can I increase my upload limit, or is it impossible?

Upload them to imgur.com. The forum will automatically embed the images when you copy the image link over. Thats what I do. 

On 4/20/2020 at 11:23 PM, IICptMillerII said:

Yes, just a little uniform mod I threw together for a bit of fun. 

Very nice mod, I did in the past a similar, but with helmets, with the Poha (Rona troops in Warsava),...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_Sturmbrigade_RONA  can you provide a link of CMMODs  or Dropbox or Media...? If interresting I will give mine, but let me the time to find it again !! 

20 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

Very nice mod, I did in the past a similar, but with helmets, with the Poha (Rona troops in Warsava),...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_Sturmbrigade_RONA  can you provide a link of CMMODs  or Dropbox or Media...? If interresting I will give mine, but let me the time to find it again !! 

Thanks for the kind words. 

I never had any intention of uploading the mod. Unfortunately the mod website is a bit FUBAR'd and has been for some time, and I don't have the dropbox space to upload it at the moment. Maybe at a later date I'll be able to upload it though. 

3 hours ago, IICptMillerII said:

Thanks for the kind words. 

I never had any intention of uploading the mod. Unfortunately the mod website is a bit FUBAR'd and has been for some time, and I don't have the dropbox space to upload it at the moment. Maybe at a later date I'll be able to upload it though. 

I like every mods this give always new ideas, we have fun to workng  for our own, and this is good so, have fun like me to working on Ostruppen , we are waitng, F and R and we will have more possibilities with Volkssturms, Partisans, an exiting moment...

Meanwhile at 2. Battalion Command Post.

Panzerfaust!! ..........quick....... where is the panzerfaust?!?!  It was leaning against the SitMap earlier!!  Find it!!  That's an Order!!!  

K1qCbqzh.jpg

U43jMUNh.jpg

Please forgive me for leaving the floating icons turned on.  It was a stressful few minutes ................ ;)  :D  :lol: