RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm no longer able to post screenshots.  I have used Imgur for the past few years without a problem until now.  I am still able to post screenshots on other sites like Grogshead but not here.  I have tried to post from different computers and different browsers.  I contacted the help desk (they suggested trying a different browser).  Any ideas?

I'll also post in the general tech support thread. 

Edited by MOS:96B2P

I'll have to admit that for 99% of forum members, I would have read the previous post and thought, "Hmm, that sucks, oh well", but considering all the wonderful things @MOS:96B2P cooks up and the picture bones he favors us with, I'd consider this a full blown emergency.  BFC fix or do somefink!

3 hours ago, MOS:96B2P said:

I'm no longer able to post screenshots.  I have used Imgur for the past few years without a problem until now.  I am still able to post screenshots on other sites like Grogshead but not here.  I have tried to post from different computers and different browsers.  I contacted the help desk (they suggested trying a different browser).  Any ideas?

I'll also post in the general tech support thread. 

Since you post a lot of screenshots (ie. links), maybe the forum software flagged your account due to an obscure spam/security setting?

3 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

@MOS:96B2P Mozzer have you checked the "My Attachments" section of your account? It might be full, so can always free up space by deleting some of your previous posts, whilst they will still remain to be viewed in their original thread locations.

Thanks.  I had three attachments.  Deleted all three. 

6 hours ago, Xorg_Xalargsky said:

Since you post a lot of screenshots (ie. links), maybe the forum software flagged your account due to an obscure spam/security setting?

I ran it by the help desk.  They didn't see any problem and suggested using a different browser (which didn't help).  I'll keep working on it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Lille Fiskerby said:

Just remember to give your pixeltruppen helmets on when they reach the HKL 😀.

+1  :D  

4 hours ago, Erwin said:

Am assuming that by adding a few more "head skins" with helmets to the option mix, one would have a mix.

It is a mix of helmets vs no helmets however the ratio of no helmets is a little high in the screenshot.  A link to the mod is below. 

https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/cm-mod-warehouse/combat-mission-battle-for-normandy/cmbn-infantry/mos-remove-some-german-helmets-mod-for-cm-ww2-titles/

Ej14vjvh.jpg

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Erwin said:

Very nice 37mm.   You using Barbarico or Reshaders?

Yes to both, however I don't believe I had movie mode on for that playthrough... just a bit of Clarity & FXAA.

9 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

I always say "titbit" Although Elizabeth tells me off for being smutty.

Sigh... I am now a 'Titbit/Tidbit' grog backed up by Ngram analysis & etymology.

Thanks Warts... thanks a lot.

Edited by 37mm