Fire and Rubble Possible Bugs

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 10:15 PM, Artkin said:

Kriegsmarine platoon (who is moving) is able to be in contact with Battalion HQ when they are 1km away. Platoon HQ does not have a radio. Battalion HQ is indicated by picture #2.  Company HQ is on map in the far right corner.

1.png

2.png

I think you are misinterpreting the interface.

The green dot next to Battalion HQ doesn't mean your platoon is in contact with them. It means the Company HQ is in contact with them.

The red dot means your Platoon HQ is not in contact with Company HQ.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Prior to this post I did search this thread for 76mm regimental gun. No results were presented.

So, it seems the muzzle blast for the Soviet 76mm regimental gun fires from too low? The blast effect originates from down on the ground. Is anybody else seeing that? I checked it in Blender and it didn't even seem to have a muzzle component in the 3D model where it seems most others do. Note: I am just an amateur 3rd class Apprentice Blender user. Also this "bug" is from CMRT base game and not an actual F&R new bug. 

The reason I found it is because I am always dorking around swapping models for some reason or other. I am over in CMFI trying to make a French 75mm Model 1897 for a Bir Hakeim scenario. I brought the CMRT gun over there and am fiddling with it to become what I need for the Free French. Mix and match.

Hi everyone 
Getting a crash in a Blunting the spear mission after clicking the move button on 1:10:00  so it should go to 1:09:00 but it take mr to my desktop.Did anyone had that kind of problem? Mission is " Across the rzadza"

Mac OS 12.01. Red Thunder 2.11 Game engine 4

Edited by maxmaxmax

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, waffelmann said:

I found skin textures for the partisans in the game files.

If BFC considers brz folder/file "issues" a bug that they want to know about, there are many repeated oddities in there across many of the games. If you spend time wandering around in them, you will see: Half finished art, misspelled file names, textures with uv map polygon layers showing, file names that don't match the system used, etc. With that all said, in this case those soviet_skin_partisan files ARE used when you purchase partisans.

6 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

If BFC considers brz folder/file "issues" a bug that they want to know about, there are many repeated oddities in there across many of the games. If you spend time wandering around in them, you will see: Half finished art, misspelled file names, textures with uv map polygon layers showing, file names that don't match the system used, etc. With that all said, in this case those soviet_skin_partisan files ARE used when you purchase partisans.

I have purchased F&R and I think I don't see the skins on the partisans (I added some from another mod and I don't see them too)...

34 minutes ago, waffelmann said:

I have purchased F&R and I think I don't see the skins on the partisans (I added some from another mod and I don't see them too)...

I double-checked and I stand corrected. You are right. The partisans do NOT use the filenames with partisan skins but use regular soviet soldiers skins. Good spot sir. The damn partisan skin files are named differently too. I tried changing the file name and that did not seem to work.

soviet-soldier-skin (uses dash)

soviet_skin_partisan  (uses underscore?)

I tried soviet-skin-partisan and soviet-partisan-skin but no joy.

EDIT: the reason I felt assured they WERE used was last year a team did a Warsaw uprising mod and we had younger looking faces and I THOUGHT for sure I saw them in our modtagged scenarios. But I am old and my eyes and brain have failed me I guess. 

Edited by kohlenklau