Fire and Rubble

BFCElvis

@Aragorn2002I enjoy reading your comments. They crack me up sometimes. I hope you get F&R soon. I understand you've waited a long time.

How does it work? They have a game build, it is tested, if anything is found; they fix it and test again? So it is just going through the cycle right now? And the lack of visibility as to when it is released is related to the identification and remedy of various issues found in game? 

6 hours ago, Almac said:

@Aragorn2002I enjoy reading your comments. They crack me up sometimes. I hope you get F&R soon. I understand you've waited a long time.

How does it work? They have a game build, it is tested, if anything is found; they fix it and test again? So it is just going through the cycle right now? And the lack of visibility as to when it is released is related to the identification and remedy of various issues found in game? 

Thank you, Almac. Glad to hear my comments don't only cause hatred and irritation. 😀

How does it work? Well, as a big LOTR-fan (hence my name, Aragorn) I alway imagine that process as the Meeting of the Ents. Combine that with the Oracle of Delphi when it comes to information about what progress is made and you have a pretty accurate picture. 😉

But seriously, yes, as you described. Last news is that they are now working on a Release Candidate, after which a Final Candidate will appear. And then we can finally go East.

I would like to tell you more, but to spite Vacilllator I will keep it short this time.

Edited by Aragorn2002

5 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Thank you, Almac. Glad to hear my comments don't only cause hatred and irritation. 😀

How does it work? Well, as a big LOTR-fan (hence my name, Aragorn) I alway imagine that process as the Meeting of the Ents. Combine that with the Oracle of Delphi when it comes to information about what progress is made and you have a pretty accurate picture. 😉

But seriously, yes, as you described. Last news is that they are now working on a Release Candidate, after which a Final Candidate will appear. And then we can finally go East.

I would like to tell you more, but to spite Vacilllator I will keep it short this time.

Go East? I'm going WEST. Vashe zdorov'ye!

On 3/23/2021 at 2:35 PM, Almac said:

I hope everything goes smoothly and the game gets released this week.

14 hours ago, AttorneyAtWar said:

I've got a good feeling about tomorrow!

13 hours ago, t34577685 said:

so do I

You hopeless romantics!  You should listen to Aragorn more...probably 3 months yet. 😎

17 minutes ago, danfrodo said:

mkjerner is clearly part of the criminal conspiracy intent on stealing our right to get our butts handed to us in 1945.  But the fact that's he's joking about it in this way indicates that release is imminent. 

Lol, like I know what the hell is going on. I just noticed for the first time this morning that my man cave calendar was still on February, and my clock radio date showed March 23. True story!  

6 hours ago, mjkerner said:

Lol, like I know what the hell is going on. I just noticed for the first time this morning that my man cave calendar was still on February, and my clock radio date showed March 23. True story!  

Doesn't surprise me at all, MJ. I'm beginning to understand why you are so envious of my intimate and frequent affairs with other male forum members. You're lonely! 😃

Edited by Aragorn2002