Die Kunst Des Krieges Campaign is ready for Prime Time.

Die Kunst Des Krieges is finished and ready to be applied to your Shock Force 2 game.

The German Campaign from Combat Mission Shock Force 1 has been brought up to Shock Force 2 standards.  Also included are updated AI plans, reworked briefings and some adjustments to the campaign's units.

Here is a direct link to the download: Die Kunst Des Krieges Campaign

Enjoy!

I'm only on mission #3, but I think I noticed some bugs.  Sometimes there seems to be some invisible barriers around houses that prevents me from aiming at them, even though the ground is extremely flat, not a tree in sight, and I could be just 30 meters from the house.  I tried different angles with different vehicles, same problem.  I also noticed some path finding issue while I was  playing mission #1, occasionally vehicles would take very long detours to a waypoint even though it's just across an open field, with no obstacles or difficult terrain in between.

WeChat Image_20190330082338.jpg

WeChat Image_20190330082356.jpg

WeChat Image_20190330082403.jpg

Edited by Sir Lancelot

just a question, i think have you got trees turned off? I recall that mission is full of orchards in that area.

EDIT: id deffinately say you have them turned off, that 2 story building at the top right was deffinatly infront of trees/bushes.

Edited by Boche

2 hours ago, Boche said:

just a question, i think have you got trees turned off? I recall that mission is full of orchards in that area.

EDIT: id deffinately say you have them turned off, that 2 story building at the top right was deffinatly infront of trees/bushes.

You are absolutely right! (Facepalm) That explains everything.

1 hour ago, Sir Lancelot said:

You are absolutely right! (Facepalm) That explains everything.

jejejej dont worry, wouldnt be the first time i see a barren map and think wow excelent for my vehicles, to later find out ive had trees off all along 😁enjoy the mission!

Normally, you should find a campaign directory in something like C:\Users\User\Documents\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Shock Force 2\Game Files\ directory. All the .cam files are located there. Just do a copy / paste of the new file to replace the existing one.