Die Kunst Des Krieges Campaign is ready for Prime Time.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, sburke said:

those were already done.  Only the campaigns were unfinished work as they had to be unpacked and redesigned one by one etc.

OK, thanks. So basically, what still needs to be done, are the British, Canadian and Dutch campaigns? 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The updated canadian campaign i can download that with no problems, i wonder why i can not get the german one. I have set it so my browser clear all cookies every time i close the browser, so that cant be it. It is opera browser... . Maybe i still have internet explorer on this computer, i try with that one.

I'm not sure what is going on on your end, guys. I just did it again. Yesterday my internets were running a little slow and it took minutes to download....just now it took seconds. And the link worked fine. If I understand everyone correctly, it is only the German campaign....everything else shows a proper link and downloads fine?

I guess another question is, is anyone else besides me able to connect?

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, landser said:

PM inbound

Thanks. YIKES that's some link you sent me. You don't even have to click on it to know it ain't going anywhere. It may mean clearing out your cache or somefink like that. Here's the URL that I get when I click on it:

https://battlefront.sharefile.com/share/view/s7d76501e23a4e608/fof9f423-8c9f-4494-82e5-704ab8a27de7

Which doesn't look anything like the one you sent me.

I grabbed the German campaign and the Marines from that link. Is the Marine campaign updated or different from the one included with SF2?

Each of the downloads contains a MacOSX folder containing a 1kb .cam file. What is that?  I mean, I know what system it's for, but why 1kb? What is it?

Thanks mate, I grabbed it and installed it. It seems no one is quite sure if the updated versions of these campaigns are included in current downloads of the full game :)

The download link in the OP does not work, but the one posted by Elvis three posts above does. Maybe replace it in the OP? When you hover your mouse over a link, the link appears in the lower left of the browser, and based on that the two links appear different.

On 11/2/2019 at 3:10 PM, BFCElvis said:

Thanks. YIKES that's some link you sent me. You don't even have to click on it to know it ain't going anywhere. It may mean clearing out your cache or somefink like that. Here's the URL that I get when I click on it:

https://battlefront.sharefile.com/share/view/s7d76501e23a4e608/fof9f423-8c9f-4494-82e5-704ab8a27de7

Which doesn't look anything like the one you sent me.

FWIW, the link in the OP is still the non-functional one.