The Chicken Has Dropped Its Egg (Little Egg)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, purpheart23 said:

Downloaded pretty quick here on my 25mb/s in Hell Paso. Took about 5 minutes. Demo starts fine. Thanks BF.

Ugg i'm on post and im lucky if i get 1 mb/s still only took about 10 minutes, already played the training scenario and to my surprise my car gunner got shot at and he got down right away and didn't die, maybe im just lucky that time or hopefully they tweaked the gunner mechanics.

1 hour ago, Andrew H. said:

So I noticed that the M1919A6 MG starts out semi-deployed.  Is this new, or did I just not notice it before?

There are two different versions of the A6 - one with a bipod only and another that can be deployed with a tripod.

The files are hosted on a huge cloud network, so speed issues aren't likely on that end.  Unfortunately everything inbetween can be a problem. Especially in Oz.  We have a lot of troubles with speeds there even though there is a server farm right there in the Outback somewhere.

Having said that, it does take a while for the files to propagate around the cloud.  Could be that it's taking a little time to get to some of the local servers.

Steve

Loaded up "A December Morning" - the off-map 81mm mortars don't have any UI icon when pulled up in my arty selection box. To clarify - the mortars can be selected, but the silhouette icon is absent. Is this normal? I remember other titles having icons for each gun / mortar available. Otherwise - this map looks amazing!

4 hours ago, antilope said:

Hi everybody

Thanks from France for this Demo

My Week-End will be busy with this gift

Best regards

Same here from Oz, nice quick DL!

Wife's away all next week with son, so some quality CM: FB time coming up for me!