More crap?

superwoz

It's refreshing to see troops can finally ride on AFVs, considering we the customers have been asking for this ability since CMBN was released. Ammo dumps have also finally been supplied but upon splitting German squads, has the 9mm ammo distribution been fixed? Has the inexcusable oversight concerning weapons retrieval been corrected? Can the Germans now recover their MP40 and MP44's from the fallen? What about the inability of troops to collect weapons and equipment from the fallen in vehicles? Has the idiotic buddy aid weapons and ammo retrieval system been terminated, favoring the common sense use of the acquire key to gather weapons and equipment quickly? Has the ridiculous inaccuracy of gun and mortar crews’ inability to dismount from their weapon and return when safe been corrected? Finally, will CM gamers ever have a chance to target only fragmentation grenades? It’s unbelievably stupid that a smoke grenade can be deliberately thrown but a frag grenade cannot.

Did any of the CMBN team ever play Theatre of War 2? Clearly CMBN, FI & now RT are the next generation of TOW2 so how much of a real improvement is it if you lose some gaming capabilities while gaining others? CMBN may be the best WWII game on the market but due lack of competition and plethora of correctable gaming issues, really makes it the smartest retard at the table.

BF’s audaciously condescending treatment of its customers is appalling. Repeated requests from their customers on the forum to correct obvious errors in CMBN/ FI are disregarded. When a patch is finally released the corrections are justified but many fixes are inconsequential not glaring flaws as discussed above. Due to the incredibly poor customer service I will not purchase any other BF games. If a product is broken or defective we expect the company to stand by their product. To repair or refund the purchase is what a respectable business does. BF can't expect loyalty from their customers if they don't show them deference. Unfortunately CMGL is no longer playable due to seriously glaring defects and BF will not refund my purchases, consequently I now spend my open gaming time discouraging other gamers form purchasing any CM games on various websites. Other disgruntled CM customers should do the same to illustrate that BF can't run a 21st century company in this inflexible contemptuous fashion.

really makes it the smartest retard at the table.

I know of another serious contender for that title. :rolleyes:

Can we assume that since you will no longer buy any products that this will be your last visit? Please say yes...or better yet just say nothing at all.

CM as the next generation of TOW. Where the hell did you ever come up with that?

Superwoz is nothing but a spamming troll. Which is a good reason to ban him. However, he is so over-the-top funny that I'm going to let him keep on making a fool of himself for our entertainment. Perhaps it's cruel, but he is obviously intelligent enough to type so he should have enough brains to know what he's doing. He's smart enough to say this at least:

I will not purchase any other BF games

And everybody here hopes you, Superwoz, are a man of your word.

Steve

... consequently I now spend my open gaming time discouraging other gamers form purchasing any CM games...

Well, you're going to have to up your game if you think you're going to succeed.

Other disgruntled CM customers should do the same...

Good luck finding some :)

I'm having fun playing.

You say "I now spend my open gaming time discouraging other gamers form purchasing any CM games on various websites".

Everyone needs a hobby I guess. One day as you lie on your death bed, you will be content to have spent your brief and valuable stay on this earth that way.

Good luck with your crusade. With such a noble pursuit, no one would ever accuse you of being

idiotic

ridiculous

unbelievably stupid

audaciously condescending

appalling

or even

smartest retard

Anyone that has been playing CM for a while and reading these forums knows that Mr. Superwoz' post is way off base, and that BFC is totally dedicated to improving the game engine. BFC is also extremely responsive to customer input and requests, and willing to implement changes where practical and possible.

A post like the Superwoz made is really about his own inner turmoil and frustration with aspects of his own life. It is a cry for attention and help.

Let's all take a step back and get beyond the superficiality of his post and take a look at what is really going on for this dude.

I recommend that we all give Superwoz a big group hug.

Aww crap, it looks like the customer base for most games on Steam has shown up here. :( For those of you who don't frequent Steam, here is a small sample of what you can find there on a regular occurrence.

1. I don't like how the game works I DEMAND a refund!

2. If I designed a game I would do it X way so this game is broken.

3. Mods make my game crash but I am not doing anything wrong.

4. Why did they release a beta game since this feature doesn't work the way I expected...*begin RAGE--->demand refund*

5. T4!s g@m3 is 3p!c f@!l omg Im l33t!!1!

6. DLC is only made by greedy companies I'll never buy another game since it should have been included in the base game.

7. The game should be this way because I know how to write a script so therefore I know everything about this game.

8. Compare game company to how a car company does business and explain that if car business tried to do business the way this game company does it would go bankrupt. *Make sure to do this in a smug way as if you know a secret that could cause the entire gaming industry go out of business overnight.

ad nauseam... think I made my point. Just go away superwoz and hang out with the other people who think they got it all figured out. Come back here when you negotiate a lasting peace over in the Middle East if you would. :rolleyes: