John Kettler status report

Nonce in the UK has obviously a totally different meaning..not a good word to use on a webpage.

The fall happened in July las year..I think he has been around here since then surely.

Nonce may refer to:

Cryptographic nonce, a number or bit string used only once, in security engineering

Nonce (slang), a British and Australian slang term for a sex offender, usually a child sexual abuser

Nonce, time being: the present occasion; "for the nonce"

Nonce word, a word used to meet a need that is not expected to recur

The Nonce, American rap duo

Nonce orders, an architectural term

Thanks for that. I had been among those who wondered. John is undeniably an odd character and can sometimes be annoying, but overall I like him and often find him and his information useful. I wish him well.

Michael

Agree with your assessment of JK. He does own groggy credentials along with the... other stuff. His donations thermometer stalled at $43 struck me as especially pathetic. I'm thinking of sending him $20- a start to at least to help him get online.

fatehunter

Vanir Ausf B

LukeFF

What a bunch of loser a-holes.

13 posts in 2 years. A quick survey shows 4 of them calling people names, most of the other 9 involve asking for help on something that you can't figure out for yourself.

Actually that sounds like you.

+1

Everyone,

My first post in reply to this was: Who cares?

I must apologize if I was not clear. My reference was purely to John Kettler's opinions and ideologies. I admit that my first message could easily be taken as a personal attack towards John, but that is not the case.

I bear absolutely no ill will toward John, but I do lump him in with the same group of people such as David Icke, or anyone who holds, (in my opinion) beliefs that are not supported by adequate evidence. It is not worth my time to listen to them.

My fervent wish for people like John Kettler is that they find peace somehow. To me they appear tormented and burdened with a messianic need to convince the world of their fringe theories.

Everyone,

My first post in reply to this was: Who cares?

I must apologize if I was not clear. My reference was purely to John Kettler's opinions and ideologies. I admit that my first message could easily be taken as a personal attack towards John, but that is not the case.

I bear absolutely no ill will toward John, but I do lump him in with the same group of people such as David Icke, or anyone who holds, (in my opinion) beliefs that are not supported by adequate evidence. It is not worth my time to listen to them.

My fervent wish for people like John Kettler is that they find peace somehow. To me they appear tormented and burdened with a messianic need to convince the world of their fringe theories.

pffft the important question is why do you have Cape Horn in your sig when your location say Vancouver? (nice hockey game last night by the way)

They call themselfes tolerant and are stupid enough to even believe that.

Cant someone be tolerant and express disagreement at the same time?

To be honest the first thing i wanted to reply to this thread was something like

Sounds like the aliens nearly got him this time.

after seening Johns webpage. Thought it would be disespectful though as this thread is more about his health than his personal beliefes.

Poor John. Hope he gets better soon.

15 years and waiting. The prognosis is not good.

They call themselfes tolerant and are stupid enough to even believe that.

Rofl. One thing I'm sure of is that you are not the person to be giving lessons in "tolerance". "Stupidity", on the other hand, ...