[NEW PREVIEW] Juju's TweakedUI v2.0 interface enhancement mod

Juju

It's already pretty much done (yes, I'm that fast ;)). Needs a little tweaking and testing is all. Won't be too long.

WARNING: This version of 'TweakedUI' is for CM:BN v2.0 and up ONLY! For earlier versions of the game please use v1.1a.

WHAT'S NEW IN v2.0:

-- Added full CM:BN v2.0 compatibility.

-- Added new v2.0 special equipment panel and all new icons.

-- Added new compass.

-- Added new turn resolution loading bar.

-- Added new command buttons

-- Added new main screen menu backgrounds.

-- Numerous tweaks and fixes.

-- Included some new customizable elements.

-- Removed some old customizable elements.

Juju

Juju

Juju

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When one uses an optional Axis or Allied flavour HQ object, is only this object used with every HQ one uses from then on? Or is it used only with the correct unit?

Yes. Think 'Red' and 'Blue.' Only one icon can be used at any one time for Axis (red) and Allies (blue).

For example, if you install, say, 'HQ Axis SS 1' ALL your German HQ units would show up as 'HQ SS 1,' even if you're playing Heer or Luftwaffe.

Best only use these if you're willing to switch out mods depending on which nation/branch you are currently playing. Otherwise it's best just to stick to the default generic HQ icons.

An upgrade to the masterpiece!

And I gotta say, man, the portrait looks incredible mixed in with all your genius...your mod really makes mine shine. It's been so long since I played a CMBN scenario (been waiting for the upgrade) I forgot just how beautiful your work was/is.

Mord.

Spectacular! Does Juju, who deserves massive kudos, deserve special mention for having the first 2.0 mod? If I use this one, I'm going to have to read rank insignia for all concerned.

Regards,

John Kettler

He is not the first one to come up with the mod for 2.0 but not that this really matters - what matters is the quality of Juju's work!

I was wondering Juju if you are going to introduce also that other (brownish leather) texture you already made for 1.0?

Thanks guys! :)

I was wondering Juju if you are going to introduce also that other (brownish leather) texture you already made for 1.0?

You mean, am I going to update that variant (the one with all the wood) to v2.0 also? Then the answer is; I wasn't planning to. I made that one just to quench my own modding thirst, and looking at it now I feel it's just too 'gimmicky' for my taste after all. I'm not using it myself, either, obviously.

Edit: But... if there's enough 'call' for me updating that one, I'll probably give in and do it anyway.

Thanks guys! :)

You mean, am I going to update that variant (the one with all the wood) to v2.0 also? Then the answer is; I wasn't planning to. I made that one just to quench my own modding thirst, and looking at it now I feel it's just too 'gimmicky' for my taste after all. I'm not using it myself, either, obviously.

Edit: But... if there's enough 'call' for me updating that one, I'll probably give in and do it anyway.

+1 from me.

Initially when I installed it I wasn't keen. But after the battle I was playing ended I really liked it.

Despite it not appearing correctly at the moment I still have the 'wood effect' installed.

Sjeesj. As easy as a 10 dollar hoe, me (i.e. does anything you ask of her. Even the kinky stuff. Erm, or so I hear). ;)

Most of the features that are new in this version were already in the 'Desktop General Edition' anyway, so the special equipment panel and possibly the command buttons are the only things that need work. Consider it done, boys.