Works Fine For You? - Tell Us Your System Specs, Please!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here Becket, I'm not sure how large the scenario I played was but it was Real Time and I saw virtually no problems ... MAYBE a tiny bit of lag here and there but nothing at all to worry about:

P4 3 Gig

2 Gig RAM

Windows XP

GeForce 6200

I have no idea what the graphics settings are, I just went with the default.

Joe

Playable with hands off keyboard and mouse only meaning only minior use of wasdqe keys.

In general my keyboard is unuseable. It's feels like any keystroke just filling up a buffer with a thremendous delay as result.

Anyway the game is playable when using mouse only for zoom and panorama. Use Ctrl+lmb to center on units also works fine.

3D Texture set to fastest

Panning using mouse is fluent but in some degree slowen when units are displayed.

Programs like Fraps got a greate negative impact on FPS!

---------

AMD Athlon 2800, 1Gbyte, ATI 9800pro (7.7 drivers)

No or little HD activity.

-

[ July 27, 2007, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Malmvig ]

Running great for me.

I run it in 1280X1024 with graphics settings on improved. My system specs are: PentIV 3ghz, 2 gigs RAM, Nvidia 7600GT video (with the NEW drivers released yesterday), SB LIVE! and WINDOWS XP OS.

Here's a screenshot (scaled down for the messageboard):

4qrmxe0.jpg

AMD 5.2 windsor

2gb 800mhz ram

nvidia mobo

nvidia 7900 gtx

had problems with jerky mouse pointer/camera on max settings/resolution (1280*1024), turned off vertical sync everything running perfectly on medium sized battle. (can't say that the V-SYNC off had much of a bearing on the quality). Hopefully be able to run with V-SYNC after a patch or G-card driver)

[ July 27, 2007, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: ironpants ]

Yep, works good here, on my laptop:

Lenovo/IBM T60p

ATI FireGLv5200 512MB ram (same as X1600 basically)

2 GB ram

intel 2.0ghz core duo (not core2 duo)

1024x768, improved graphics. Turned shadows off, as they are uuuugly (and give me 12 more FPS or so). This setup runs between 30-50 FPS, but I haven't done a huge battle yet.

Really friggin' old AMD Athlon 2.0ghz (if that)

768mb RAM

Nvidia 6800 GS (256mb AGP)

Windows XP

Runs quite well in my opinion, although I do notice it struggles a bit playing a Large City map. It was still absolutely playable in real time, even so.

Graphics are set at medium-ish, 1280x1024 resolution.

Pentium-M Dothan 2Ghz

Geforce go 7800GTX

1GB RAM

Windows XP SP2

Runs like a charm, looks great too, with one major exception: shadow maps need a lot more work -- and I'm not talking about "driver issues". They need to be 1) filtered (pcf, vsm, etc) and some sort of space partitioning (cascaded, pssm, whatever) needs to be implemented... in the meantime, I'll play with them disabled, thankyouverymuch.

I've played 4 battles so far and I'm lovin' the game. Aside from a problem with the mk19 AGL refusing to act on targeting orders and unusable keyboard camera controls on my PC, I've had not a hitch. I've noticed no slow downs so far, aside from trying the game with all details maxed.

Model quality and texture quality both set to balanced. Shadows on, 1280*1024, AA off.

AthlonXP 2800+

Nforce2 based mobo

1gig ram@400mhz

Radeon 9800pro (128mb)

Hi all runnimg very well on my laptop with settings set to better options, no lag quite smooth very good frame rates.

my spec: acer aspire 9301awsmi lap top

Amd turion 64 mk36 2.0 ghz single core 512kb l2 cash

nvidia geforce go 6100 256 meg video with very latest nvidia force ware drivers

2gb ddr2 ram

resultion set to 1400 x 1900 wide screen lcd

and also adjusting settings in the nvidia control panel to performance made it fly

Regards OLDTIMER

Originally posted by Wisbech_lad:

Dual Core 6600

2 GB

8800GTX

Win SP2

Completely unplayable! (units jump, everything is flickering) Oh well, off to tech support forum!

This is the running nicely thread, please go to the completely unplayable thread, you are ruining our fun.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wisbech_lad:

Dual Core 6600

2 GB

8800GTX

Win SP2

Completely unplayable! (units jump, everything is flickering) Oh well, off to tech support forum!

This is the running nicely thread, please go to the completely unplayable thread, you are ruining our fun. </font>

Yes, the DEMO works great on my Win 2k machine!

3 yrs old with a vid card upgrade last year.

AMD Athlon XP2500

896 MB (Thats 128+256+512 for those who care)

Radeon X700 (AGP)

Win 2k SP4

Whatever settings the game set - not too high, but not the lowest by any means.

Demo is a blast - love what you did with Spotting & calling Atillery.

Dang, I guess I'll have to buy it now!

Works great here in 1920x1200.

Single-Core Socket 939 Opteron at 2850 MHz.

7800 GTX stock speed. Drivers 93.71. Winblows 2000.

2 GB RAM. Game on network filesystem.

No crashes, no performance problems even at highest quality settings. I find the controls to be laggy but I think that's the controls, the game feels a little like I'm drunk smile.gif

I have occasional light Zebra stripes on vehicles, within the texture boundaries but clearly not intentionally rendered. I'll update the video drivers.

As I have mentioned in another thread at the tech forum, the game reacted badly for a while with my background tcp screenshot server. But that went suddenly away after fiddling in the nvidia panel, probably from the alt-tabbing.

You probably won't believe me:

Celeron 1.8GHz

WinXP SP2

512 RAM

ATI Mobility Radeoan 16Mb...yes I said 16

I haven't updated the drivers in 2 years.

I also have it running from a portable HD

I have tried Fast, Faster, and Fastest on 5 different scenarios and it runs a little choppy, but very playable.

btw, this gig ran CMAK a little slow too.

So far I am incredibly impressed with the game on my IBM laptop. I am currently in YinYing, China on business and bored stiff in my hotel room. CMSF coming on line last night is keeping from going crazy watching PLA propaganda channels.