WEGO vs REAL TIME: Pre-release poll

Ok sports fans, time for you guys to let everyone know which mode you "think" you will prefer playing.

At first I was more into the turn based play but now seeing as there is so much more you can actually do in RT, I prefer RT by far (Which wasn't the case up until about a month ago). So lets have some record of what you guys think now before playing and what you like later.

Let the polling begin.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To answer the question I would have said WEGO. But testing I have played realtime almost exculsively. As a matter of fact, if WEGO doesn't work I blame myself for having not tried it in such a long time (except for PBEM....more about that after the release).

I can only answer this in the past-tense. When I first got the (VERY early) Beta and tried Realtime I thought "Oh my God! I couldn't possibly play the game like this!" Then the camera movement regime got substantially ovehauled and I'm now 99.9% Realtime.