Welcome to 2021!

I think the New Year bone, is incomming. They unpinned thisone a moment ago. That is a sign from above, that somethings gona happenĀ šŸ˜€

Ā 

Which is very good for my left hand. Which has pressed the F5 buttonĀ (To reload the page) every 10 seconds, since New Year. Except for sleepingĀ šŸ˜

Edited by Armorgunner

I am deeply concerned by the lack of conspiracy theories on this subject.Ā  Where is the creativity?Ā  I expected some "Steve took all the pre-order money and left for Brazil" (note, there's no pre-orders and hence no pre-order money right now -- the impossibility makes it perfect for a conspiracy theory)

Ā 

Ā 

26 minutes ago, danfrodo said:

I am deeply concerned by the lack of conspiracy theories on this subject.Ā  Where is the creativity?Ā  I expected some "Steve took all the pre-order money and left for Brazil" (note, there's no pre-orders and hence no pre-order money right now -- the impossibility makes it perfect for a conspiracy theory)

Ā 

Ā 

I agree. Normally I would have accused BF of indifference or arrogance, but now I just wait and expect they have their reasons. I blame Covid.Ā 

OK, let's blame covid.Ā  :)Ā 

I got covid a couple weeks ago, kid came back from college in Montana, a decidedly covid-carefree state, infected everyone in sight.Ā  I suppose everyone just about in the US will get exposed to omicron, it's crazy contagious.Ā  Vaxxed and boosted (I am 'sheeple' according to Qanon types), fortunately.Ā  Was sick one day, half sick another, then just some fatigue for a few days.Ā  Fortunately my sick day was NFL football sunday, so spent all day watching, pretty good deal.Ā  It did help to delay my rampage in ardennes for a few days though. I just did solid 45 minutes on my ski machine, so lungs are quite unaffected.Ā 

41 minutes ago, danfrodo said:

OK, let's blame covid.Ā  :)Ā 

I got covid a couple weeks ago, kid came back from college in Montana, a decidedly covid-carefree state, infected everyone in sight.Ā  I suppose everyone just about in the US will get exposed to omicron, it's crazy contagious.Ā  Vaxxed and boosted (I am 'sheeple' according to Qanon types), fortunately.Ā  Was sick one day, half sick another, then just some fatigue for a few days.Ā  Fortunately my sick day was NFL football sunday, so spent all day watching, pretty good deal.Ā  It did help to delay my rampage in ardennes for a few days though. I just did solid 45 minutes on my ski machine, so lungs are quite unaffected.Ā 

Glad to hear that, Dan. God, let things get back to normal again soon. So fed up with all those restrictions.Ā 

3 hours ago, danfrodo said:

I am deeply concerned by the lack of conspiracy theories on this subject

Steve started typing a long informative post and then the forum software lost it all so we went out side to do something productive like chop wood. During his marathon wood chopping session he got tired and his grip on his axe slipped. The surgery to repair his injured leg took a few hours and now he has a few days of recuperating in hospital before he can start retyping the great update.

How's that? Probably sub standard since there is not conspiracy and frankly its way to believable.Ā  :D

Totally made up BTW just to be clear.

On 9/14/2021 at 9:58 AM, GhostRider3/3 said:

Say this may be an old question but does anyone have any 'Stats" on the difference between Green-Elite?Ā  I was just wondering what the bonus, or minus was.

The closest thing I've seen is that @Drifter Man made an analysis of weapons effects in CM, and it includes a short section on the effects of infantry experience when it comes to damage output. Of course, experience levels also affect morale and spotting etc.

Ā