Fire and Rubble Update

BFCElvis

4 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

I wish that there was something new to report. Most scenarios are completed and marked as "Final"(I should have checked my last post to see if this was true then). Most campaigns are likely complete but still being run through the wringer. 

🤐

6 hours ago, AlexUK said:

It would be good to get some more bones for the module. I guess we've had quite a few already, but maybe a few more bits of new stuff? 

Oh, and another AAR would be great! 

It's funny that you should ask. There is something like that in the works. I hope to start it later today. I'm just waiting for confirmation on something from @Ithikial_AU. It may be 1:30pm my time but it's 1:30 am where he is. 🙂 It is an idea that he had and I think people will find it interesting.

I feel bad that I haven't finished my AAR yet. It was done on a version of the game that is now 4 builds old. I have kept it as a separate installation so that I can finish it up. 

19 minutes ago, waffelmann said:

Is it still today????

I am very excited!

I didn't mean for it to come off as a big secret. I'll post something now. I didn't want to post any content, that had been started before, before double checking that it was being represented correctly with the author. (what a poorly/awkwardly worded sentence)

10 hours ago, BornGinger said:

Could it be something that we can watch on youtube?

I hope at some point there will be some video. 

Will sewer movement be incorporated? I think I know the answer to this question but a little voice in my head is begging for me to ask the question.

I remember using it a couple of times wayyyy back in Barbarossa to Berlin, and it was a really interesting concept for urban maps. It was admittedly rough and the risks were high as there was a chance teams sent down would never resurface. It was a good way to bring reinforcements to a factory building in a heavily built up area however. Not to mention there was no guarantee how long the movement command would take to complete. 

11 minutes ago, rtdood said:

Will sewer movement be incorporated? I think I know the answer to this question but a little voice in my head is begging for me to ask the question.

I remember using it a couple of times wayyyy back in Barbarossa to Berlin, and it was a really interesting concept for urban maps. It was admittedly rough and the risks were high as there was a chance teams sent down would never resurface. It was a good way to bring reinforcements to a factory building in a heavily built up area however. Not to mention there was no guarantee how long the movement command would take to complete. 

Sounds like ASL to me 😉.

8 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

I can't recall if we got a Volks screenshot up. I feel like we hadn't because the graphics weren't in yet. Here's one.

Volks.jpg

Great screenshot, but I would have waited until it was COMPLETELY dark. 😁

Edited by Aragorn2002

11 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Great screenshot, but I would have waited until it was COMPLETELY dark. 😁

Yeah. It wasn't a pre-planned screenshot. I was playing a campaign battle and this guy pooped up. I thought "I can't remember if we'd been able to show Volks yet. Let me put one up just in case." When the real official gallery shots are assembled there will be a better one. 🙂 

38 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

Yeah. It wasn't a pre-planned screenshot. I was playing a campaign battle and this guy pooped up. I thought "I can't remember if we'd been able to show Volks yet. Let me put one up just in case." When the real official gallery shots are assembled there will be a better one. 🙂 

You meant well, that's what counts. 🙂

So given recent events, I would like to say 'when it's ready, it's ready'.  I'll buy it. 

Although to be honest I am somewhat distracted by being a gunner in a Tiger and basing what I do on a translation of the actual WW2 'manual' (which I already had from elsewhere).  How could I not love that?