2 Years, 1 month, and 10 days, since Rome module

Mord

With regard to release dates I dare to say from experience it always turns out as a disappointment (that is later than you hope). So I expect the Rome module no sooner than July-August and the CMRT module at the end of this year. Fingers crossed. Just a wild guess, so worth nothing.

Edited by Aragorn2002

3 hours ago, IanL said:

Why? Because it's my birthday? That must be it right :D

How right you are...:)

Do you see this BFC ? 

I'm sure IanL is a... somewhat olderish guy ;) (that is...a man that might not get all that many presents any more on his big day...)

Let's make this guy a happy man on his birthday by releasing some new stuff for him to enjoy...shall we ? :D

1 hour ago, RepsolCBR said:

How right you are...:)

Do you see this BFC ? 

I'm sure IanL is a... somewhat olderish guy ;) (that is...a man that might not get all that many presents any more on his big day...)

Let's make this guy a happy man on his birthday by releasing some new stuff for him to enjoy...shall we ? :D

LOL - excellent idea!

48 minutes ago, Michael Emrys said:

Actually, it was a hallucination occasioned by overindulgence in pickled herring.

:lol:

Michael

I confess...:D

I have been trying to quit for years...You get the wierdest sideeffects...uumphf, uurf

"whats that pink Pz IV doing in my livingroom",  "iirk, uurg..."

"ooohhgf ! Look !!!... there's a 25 year old blond in my bed !! :wub:" , "aaahhh, oohh...NO, NO NO...Come back !!!!"

"please...."

;)

On 3/14/2018 at 1:24 PM, patrykd said:

No screenshots from 2 years = No proggress

That does not compute . . .  :rolleyes:

We'll know it's done when we see it available for sale.  I expect after Easter but before Memorial Day.  It's not as if I don't have any other Combat Mission games to play while waiting . .  B)

1 hour ago, Badger73 said:

That does not compute . . .  :rolleyes:

We'll know it's done when we see it available for sale.  I expect after Easter but before Memorial Day.  It's not as if I don't have any other Combat Mission games to play while waiting . .  B)

Agree with you we have more possibilities to play ours CMs but little little words or signs about what is untill now done... will be really really welcome don't you ?

I completely agree that signs and wonders would be nice to see.  I completely disagree that "no screenshots equals no progress".  Given that Battlefront has a very small staff and must choose between developing the game or developing work in process marketing collateral, I prefer that they focus on developing the game first and then spend post development efforts to market the game when it is ready for sale.  :ph34r:

I don't mind that what I think doesn't matter though.  Battlefront knows better than me what's best for it's business.

What @Badger73 was trying to say is, "Post some screen shots!" I don't know why he decided to beat around the bush like he did. Luckily for him I read between the lines and understood what he meant.

Mord.

Edited by Mord