2 Years, 1 month, and 10 days, since Rome module

Mord

was first talked about in the 2015 Christmas Bones thread. Not even a screenshot since then? What gives BFC? Can we get something? The only pictures we've seen was the head shot of the Indian model (unless I missed something). 

Mord.

Edited by Mord

Yeah, I know your pain slysniper, but at least Rome was actually talked about in some detail. I'd think by this point we could  get a couple screen shots or something.

I look forward to every release so they are all pretty much my favorite depending on what is in the pipe line.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

I'm looking forward to us one day receiving some actual info on this module.  BF has been stating that 2018 is shaping-up to be a big year for them as to new releases.  So, hopefully, the wait won't be too long now.

However, I'm really looking forward to the promised patches to fix the issues that were introduced by the 4.0 upgrade: namely the TacAI's highly questionable behavior when under artillery/mortar fire and the Brens and BARs being reduced to single-shot weapons when fired past a certain range.  The 4.0 upgrade came out over a year ago, and a fix for these issues is well past due.

Edited by Myles Keogh

Why the patch for the 4.0 upgrade has not gotten first priority, is really strange. It should have been fixed long time ago.

It does not make economic sense either. A lot of people who wanted to buy the upgrade, did not do so, because of the problems.

I am one of the many, who is just waiting on BF to get their act together, in order to buy upgrade 4.0 for my games.

Cheers,

On 7.2.2018 at 10:51 PM, Mord said:

Yeah, I know your pain slysniper, but at least Rome was actually talked about in some detail. I'd think by this point we could  get a couple screen shots or something.

I look forward to every release so they are all pretty much my favorite depending on what is in the pipe line.

Mord.

Come oooon. The excitement when something is unexpectedly released is half the fun. And you’ll have to draw from it for years... 😎😵😴

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, patrykd said:

March and still nothing happend

Let me correct that for you: "March [sic] and still nothing [sic] happend [sic]...that the outer boards have seen."

I'd like to tell you about the good times and partying that the beta testers have been having! I'd like to...but I can't. We've been keeping the latest iteration to ourselves. We've set up a secret cabal with the sole purpose of misdirecting Steve. He keeps asking, "Guys, is it working or is it broken?"

We giggle and laugh, cut our eyes at one another, then select someone (usually sburke, because he's best at this sort of thing) to reply, "Steve, sorry, dude. This one is like totally borked. My panzerschrecks fire backwards." Then, to much laughter and back-slapping, we get back to our epic LAN battles. When Steve gives us a new build a week later, we give stern pronouncements about how we'll dig into it. Then we delete it and get back on with the gaming. It's been totally stable and fixed for about a year. We just don't want to share.

;)

(Most of that was satire and sarcasm. Except the part about @sburke.)

On 07/02/2018 at 10:51 PM, Mord said:

Mord.

Fingers from Mord can't wait to mod don't have enough with Portraits of CMFB last week...😊

Personally I think this has gone beyond 'funny'. Are we entitled to more information? Probably not. Would it show some courtesy to the customers to give more information? Definitely. We aren't a bunch of impatient school boys, we are people who have a passion for these games and would like to be kept informed about it's progress. Personally I  think that's not too much to ask.;)

Edited by Aragorn2002

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎06 at 11:05 AM, Hardradi said:

:PShould we start some fruitless speculation on content?

How's this for a speculation...:)

In BrotherSurplice AAR-thread - "Sabres at Dawn AAR - BrotherSurplice vs Rinaldi (H2H)" over in the Shock Force 1 forum Bil Hardenberger hinted today at the possibility that he would start a new AAR-thread  very shortely.

Hopefully this will feature one of the soon to be realed modules.

This got me thinking...perhaps it will be the CMRT module "that will take us to the end of the war"...A few weeks of some nice reading and then perhaps a release of the module on...

...why not..the 8th of may. Seems like a good day for such a release...

This got me thinking some more...It's been a long time since we have seen any new releases from BFC and they have stated that they are working on several projects at the same time now and that these projects are making good progress...Releasing all these projects within a short timeframe will not be a problem they said...

I know whats going on now !!! :P

They have completed the CMRT-module "that will take us to the end of the war". They have completed the CMFI-module "that will take us to the end of the war" and they have also managed to squiz in a little surprise...a CMFB module "that will take us to the end of the war"...

And they will release all three of these modules on the 8th of may in a special VE-day bonus bundle !!! :D

Would'nt that be nice ? ;)