2 Years, 1 month, and 10 days, since Rome module

Mord

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎22 at 2:09 AM, c3k said:

Back to testing...

Would additional playtesters speed things up do you think ? testing the patch, scenarios, (new features :) ?)...etc

If so...

maybe BFC could make an annoncement stating that they would apprisiate some additional help with the development process...

There are probably atleast a few guys on these forums that would be willing to lend a hand...Even if the work would have to be 'for free'...

Or...Maybe these volunteers could recieve a free copy of the game/module of their choise  as a small - thank you.

4 hours ago, RepsolCBR said:

Would additional playtesters speed things up do you think ? testing the patch, scenarios, (new features :) ?)...etc

Defiantly not for any of us to decide...

4 hours ago, RepsolCBR said:

maybe BFC could make an annoncement stating that they would apprisiate some additional help with the development process...

There are probably atleast a few guys on these forums that would be willing to lend a hand...Even if the work would have to be 'for free'...

Or...Maybe these volunteers could recieve a free copy of the game/module of their choise  as a small - thank you.

Ah yeah, that is pretty much what happens. Every now and then, as needed someone or sometwo gets tapped to help out.

On 3/20/2018 at 3:01 PM, Mord said:

So, now I guess I gotta spend half a year traveling to Mordor, to throw a copy of Close Combat into a volcano...

Mord.

Just have the eagles fly you there. It will save 2 volumes on your trilogy and save countless lives. Though far less dramatic. And Sean Bean might actually survive a movie. 

20 hours ago, IanL said:

Defiantly not for any of us to decide...

And that attitude is why Steve is afraid to even enter the Beta penthouse when the parties are going on. You've got IanL standing out front, arms crossed, chest pumped out, saying, "None shall pass!"

I've tried to bring about change, but I'm afraid my efforts were far too meek.  ;)

On 3/22/2018 at 6:43 AM, Aragorn2002 said:

Do as I'm going to do now. Unfollow all this and forget about it for a while. Sick and tired of it.

It will come sooner or later. ;)

And when is coming really first, don't pay attentiom to it and don't believe what you see or read yourself let you only pushing your happyness from friends that really enjoy it  for real  and comment it with a smile, like  a Christmas gift ,cake, and champagne..., that they can recieve and awake them..., only after reading all messages after 2 or 3 days about the new...  than you can find slowly the shadow of your own smile and begin to be happy...😁

4 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

And when is coming really first, don't pay attentiom to it and don't believe what you see or read yourself let you only pushing your happyness from friends that really enjoy it  for real  and comment it with a smile, like  a Christmas gift ,cake, and champagne..., that they can recieve and awake them..., only after reading all messages after 2 or 3 days about the new...  than you can find slowly the shadow of your own smile and begin to be happy...😁

I was thinking to say something funny but I see this is not the case ...I wish sometime to have possibility to delete my posts.but I can't...it's a pity !!

8 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

I was thinking to say something funny but I see this is not the case ...I wish sometime to have possibility to delete my posts.but I can't...it's a pity !!

The hazards of using an online translator. I though that what you posted was almost poetic...almost.

Michael

6 minutes ago, Michael Emrys said:

The hazards of using an online translator. I though that what you posted was almost poetic...almost.

Michael

To you Michael I will give you  a plus minus or like the german saying "Jein "

For ja and nein together cos this time and most of the time now I don't use translator...is my full though this is why lot of false sentences we learn to see sentences of a forrum and learn also to make them in practice. ..thank you for your "almost" aprreciated😊

You know sometime to see a laugh or a smile on a forum is a rarity...and not specialy here, this forum is correct, sometime somes threads have to be closed but is correct ...😂 stay healthy and smile.

7 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

To you Michael I will give you  a plus minus or like the german saying "Jein "

What country are you from? I always thought you were French.

Mord.