BUG x2: DD Sherman propeller rotation; Glider pathing

1) During "Bloody Omaha" scenario, when (and if!) the DD tanks come ashore, both propellers are rotating clockwise when, in fact, they should be counter-rotating with one clockwise, the other counter clockwise.

2) "Into the Night" scenario, can't add waypoint for gliders over impassible terrain (i.e. flooded marshes). Should be able to as glider is flying over this terrain, not travelling on it. Otherwise, this scenario is really taking shape. Watching the paratroop squads slowly drift apart during the descent really ups the ante.

On a side note, allowing the Rangers to scavenge the grappling hooks during buddy aid ("Over the Top" scenario) is working great. Was too easy to get stymied at the base of Pointe du Hoc before. Thanks for that change!

I was wondering about the campaign, will the Queen of Lobsters make an appearance in the initial release or only in the modules? I read spoilers about a romance plot with a human, but it sounded cheesy.

It also saddened me to read that the release has been pushed back due to difficulties in animating 8-legged walkers. :(

1) During "Bloody Omaha" scenario, when (and if!) the DD tanks come ashore, both propellers are rotating clockwise when, in fact, they should be counter-rotating with one clockwise, the other counter clockwise.

Can you provide documentation to support that statement? I know that's how it was planned, but there was a screw-up at the manufacturer's and all the devices were delivered with counterclockwise rotation. In the rush to prepare for D-Day, there was no time to correct the error. The resultant torquing was a contributing factor to some of them drifting off course.

Michael

2) "Into the Night" scenario, can't add waypoint for gliders over impassible terrain (i.e. flooded marshes). Should be able to as glider is flying over this terrain, not travelling on it. Otherwise, this scenario is really taking shape. Watching the paratroop squads slowly drift apart during the descent really ups the ante.

On a side note, allowing the Rangers to scavenge the grappling hooks during buddy aid ("Over the Top" scenario) is working great. Was too easy to get stymied at the base of Pointe du Hoc before. Thanks for that change!

I have also noted that troops parachutes do not deform correctly with steering input.

Has anyone else come across the Alizée bug in "first encounter" scenario? The briefing clearly states she wil be waiting in Cafe' "Le Parisien". But she is not there? Am I doing something wrong? :confused: :(

Yeah, the briefing says Alizée, but when my OSS agent unit walked into Le Parisien, the only other friendly unit there was Platoon Leader Beyoncé.

I've been testing out Storyline B(3), "Letters from Home." I like how the specified MG gunner is less responsive to movement orders (due to recent troubling news from the home front), but he takes out and reads his letter WAAAAaaaaay too often. At turn 15 of my recent PBEM, he takes out and reads that damn letter 6 times in one minute! Same animation, repetitive motion. Not too believable if you ask me. Especially for a paratrooper.

Please fix or do somefink