**** ROW IV *****

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Bil,

Good to see you still around. It seems that Kitty must first get the go-ahead from Seanachai before she can venture in outer board competitions.

Treeburst155,

I'm sure if you enter on 1 Feb. you stand a good chance of getting into RoW IV, no need to offer your services as a back-up player only. We don't want to limit your tireless CM testing skills so severly, do we?

PS: Arkansas dryness: We can always send the wine to your parents, not? ;)

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

logo.gif

--------------------------------------------------------

“I am simultaneously embarrassed and proud to state for the record that only two bottles of your fine South African wines remain in my wine rack. The rest gave their lives honorably in the service of the construction of CMAK over the past several months.” -- Charles Moylan, 28 Nov. 2003

Less than a day to go. Just so you know, the signup process will take at least several days, so there is no need to rush out on midnight Feb 1st to signup. This is especially true of the vets from previous tourneys. I will announce ahead of time when signups will end, so keep an eye out for updates on this thread.

BTW, all are welcomed to join, including the poolers.

Originally posted by Panther Commander:

I just signed up for the ROW IV tournament. It said that I would be notified if I get in. Shouldn't the program automatically generate an email letting you know that the sign up was good?

Panther Commander

I wouldn't mind seeing a count of how many signed up so far.

(Not that the guys at B&T have anything else to do ;) )

Originally posted by Panther Commander:

I just signed up for the ROW IV tournament. It said that I would be notified if I get in. Shouldn't the program automatically generate an email letting you know that the sign up was good?

Just a thought.

Panther Commander

Just because you filled out the form successfully does not mean you will get in, given the precedence of veterans, etc.

That and I hate the PHP mail function--it slowed down the script by a factor of 25 or so.

No comment on the signups, except to say there is clearly significant interest.

WWB

Originally posted by WWB:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panther Commander:

Just a thought.

Panther Commander

Just because you filled out the form successfully does not mean you will get in, given the precedence of veterans, etc.

That and I hate the PHP mail function--it slowed down the script by a factor of 25 or so.

No comment on the signups, except to say there is clearly significant interest.

WWB </font>