**** ROW IV *****

Originally posted by Nolloff:

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask and I have been "away" for some time: What happened to the ROW III AARs? Wasn´t there the plan to publish some of them? Somehow I exptected them to show up at the B+T site in the ROW section.

Cheers

Nolloff

AAR posting plans are still active. One can dream up alot of things, but finding the time to code things up can be difficult. In any case, it is definitely on the planning horizon.

WWB

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks,

time´s limited that´s for sure. Well, I hope they´ll show up sooner or later. Not making them public makes the AAR aspect of ROW feel imcomplete imho, especially in case they´re mandatory now. I´m sure there are many which should see the light of day and a vast amount of work went into them.

Feels a bit odd to mention this as I have submitted some myself. I hope this doesn´t come across as "I want to see my AARs" getting published.

Cheers

Nolloff

Hey Nolloff!

BTW, I did not represent our section well in the ROW III finals. I mastered the "Die in Place" and "Rout Off the Board" techniques. Hopefully I learned something. In my defense, I went up against some very good players.

Want to see if it is possible for you to get another shot at me? I was fairly lucky in our first go around, so I figure I at least owe you an opportunity.

Wellsonian

Hey Wellsonian,

don´t worry. I still haven´t figured out what I should have done with the IS 3 I had. I´m currently playing the available round 2 scenario and got 1/3 of my armor eliminated at approx. turn 3. Actually I´m glad I didn´t have to play this one in a tourney.

Your victory was well deserved imo. And, yes,it would be cool if we could have a re-match in ROW IV. Not sure if there is a way to increase our chances to end up in the same section.

Btw: what about a warm-up PBEM?

Hope to meet you on the battlefield soon. Preferrably well-equipped with scout cars against a platoon of my Tigers ;)

Nolloff

Originally posted by WineCape:

Treeburst155,

I'm sure if you enter on 1 Feb. you stand a good chance of getting into RoW IV, no need to offer your services as a back-up player only. We don't want to limit your tireless CM testing skills so severly, do we?

I'm booked up with BIG PBEM battles for the next several months. I'm playing your "Botrytis II", Kingfish's "All Is Fair", and several others. I just know how troublesome it is dealing with 4th quarter dropouts. So, if the need arises, I will make myself available to help get the games finished.

Originally posted by wellsonian:

Nolloff,

Sounds great. I need a practice round, since I haven't played much with CMAK yet. Send me a scenario, maybe something small to medium. Do you still have my email?

Wellsonian

Cool. I will send you a setup when I come home from work.

Nolloff

In case you haven't heard, the 1.01 patch has been released. The tournament will be launched in 1.01 so go get it now.

BTW, this also means that we are keeping with our original schedule. Come hell or highwater the tourney officially starts on Feb 15th.

Signups are still underway, so get in while you can.

Last chance at romance...

The ROW IV signups will officially end at Midnight Feb 5th (about 17 hours from now), so get in while you can.

Remember, the requirments to play in this tourney are that you have to finish all 5 of your games within 120 days, and you must submit an AAR for each scenario played.

As soon as the signups close we will begin work on the scheduling, and hopefully have it posted by this weekend. Keep an eye out for updates posted on this thread.

Hey, I got your list...right here

Steve McClaire

Brent Pollock

Panther Commander

Michael Dorosh

Combined Arms

Mick_Oz

EMIG

Wellsonian

Bbaker

Elmar Bijlsma

GreenasJade

John Kettler

Nolloff

Michal

von Lucke

Karnak

Chaos49

Agent Orange

Melnibone

dangerousdave

Jaws

Sgt_Kelly

Owl

JPS

Victor Charlie

wadepm

Pacestick

Tychus

Nidan1

overkill

Deadly 88

Shocktrooper

Kanonier Reichmann

Vadr

jjelinek

CaptainMike

Alsatian

Ted

flammenwerfer

PHLguy

Direwolf11

lindan

Sripe

Larsen

Deerminant

CuznJG14

The_Capt

SlicerW

Enoch

Heavy Drop

Thumpre

Strider

gator6

Capitano_Gino

redwolf

Ace Pilot

Michael Greiss

SpineRipper

Legend72

Scheer

dalem

a1steaks

Breakthrough

PittPanther31

Malakovski

Walpurgis night

jbertles

Deathdealer

Platonov

Cpt T

Slaw Reg

Nestor

mPisi

Levaticus

John Osborne

MrSpkr

MG42

Londoner

Vorishilov

hartmn

stevebalance

Enqvist

sandy

[ February 05, 2004, 04:42 AM: Message edited by: Kingfish ]

Originally posted by redwolf:

Could you please post or mail a list of people who registered.

Right now we don't have any way to tell that we successfully registered in the web form and are stored as applicants.

Form has worked flawlessly. If you got a thank you for registering, you got in successfully. If it emailed me an error, and saw an error message, you did not.

I have not got a single email.

WWB

Originally posted by WWB:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by redwolf:

Right now we don't have any way to tell that we successfully registered in the web form and are stored as applicants.

Form has worked flawlessly. If you got a thank you for registering, you got in successfully. If it emailed me an error, and saw an error message, you did not.

WWB </font>

Originally posted by The_Capt:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by WWB:

WWB </font>

Originally posted by WWB:

WWB </font>